Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Does the SYNTACE BLACKBIRD really exist?
Quote | Reply
If so, where can I get one, how much, and does anyone have any opinions on it, (not necessarily in that order)?

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Does the SYNTACE BLACKBIRD really exist? [DRAwpt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no idea, but best advice would be to forget about it. Look at stuff that does, like VisionTech or Ritchey. Or stuff that has a better shot at reality like the new HED and maybe the Profile Airwing and Easton Attack (also kinda suspect, IMHO).

The latest Inside Triathlon makes an oblique referrence to the Blackbird in their buyer's guide that makes me think we may never see it. Of course - maybe we'll be (pleasantly) surprised.

"To give less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." - Pre

MattMizenko.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No. It does not exist.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Syntace makes great stuff - beyond what most other can dowith great design and functionality - high quality. The problem seems to be that they are not market demand or deadline driven, and, they do it when they are damn good a ready - not a minute before.
Quote Reply
Re: Does the SYNTACE BLACKBIRD really exist? [MS.kansan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree, but I do support their strict compliance with the highest quality standards. If they can do it correctly, they don't do it. One piece bars are very tough to make. IMHO the only guys doing it right at this time are Vision Tech.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply