Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Does anyone have all the zwift badges? (both cycling and running)
Quote | Reply
Not including 'extra credit'...

Do you have all the zwift badges (*or even know someone who has them all)-including both cycling and running, routes and achievements??

The 'Pursuit of Happiness' is going to take me a while...cumulative of 1000 miles of zwift running...that one looks to be the hardest one by far.

cycling route badges
https://zwiftinsider.com/...routes-checklist.pdf

cycling and general achievements
https://support.zwift.com/...ift-badges-ryutAU_VH

running badges-routes and achievements
https://www.zwift.com/...t-badges?__znl=es-es

extra credit
https://zwiftinsider.com/extra-credit-badges/
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have all the zwift badges? (both cycling and running) [dtoce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes! This had been a goal of mine and I managed to get every single achievement badge- including the extra credit for both bike and run- in January last year shortly after Zwift had introduced the route badges. At the time, there was 129 possible known badges. Now there are some extra routes with the most recent update and there are 143 total *known* badges. I had thought it may be possible that Zwift had a "Completion" type hidden badge similar to many video games, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
I'm Level 50 bike and 21 Run and there's no badges for that, so I'm working on using my drops to purchase everything available- I have every wheel set and working my way through the bikes lol

...and this is why I can't allow myself to just play "regular" video games!

https://www.slowtwitch.com/...ge_Hunter__7863.html
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have all the zwift badges? (both cycling and running) [dctriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's a screenshot- good luck with the badge hunting, and always want to know if there are new Extra Credit badges still undiscovered!

Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have all the zwift badges? (both cycling and running) [dctriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As an aside- is there a way to look back historically and see what routes you've already ridden?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dctriguy wrote:
Yes! This had been a goal of mine and I managed to get every single achievement badge- including the extra credit for both bike and run- in January last year shortly after Zwift had introduced the route badges. At the time, there was 129 possible known badges. Now there are some extra routes with the most recent update and there are 143 total *known* badges. I had thought it may be possible that Zwift had a "Completion" type hidden badge similar to many video games, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
I'm Level 50 bike and 21 Run and there's no badges for that, so I'm working on using my drops to purchase everything available- I have every wheel set and working my way through the bikes lol

...and this is why I can't allow myself to just play "regular" video games!

Fanatstic! Congratulations to you. I have not known anyone who is even close. Of course, Monica and Eric Schlange probably have them all, but I don't know them...

It's helpful to know there are 143. I am at 138/140.

The list:
Your Achievements: 12/12

Cycling Achievements: 17/17
Cycling Route Achievements: 80/80

Running Achievements: 9/11 (I still need: 'engines are go' and 'pursuit of happiness'.)
Running Route Achievements: 11/11

Extra Credit: 9/12 (I still need: 'everested', 'olympian', and 'going the distance')

chetatkinsdiet wrote:
As an aside- is there a way to look back historically and see what routes you've already ridden?

Of course! To see what badges you need, all you have to do is click on menu, then click on 'badges' on the right hand side of the screen the next time you are on zwift. You can scroll down and see which ones you have and the empty ones are the ones you need.
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have all the zwift badges? (both cycling and running) [dtoce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thank you! if there was an award for worst UX on a consumer product Zwift would certainly be in the running.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are badges?

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks! At one point I had asked Zwift HQ if there were any other undiscovered badges, but of course they did not give a definitive answer, just a "we like to let the community discover, but you can search forums for what badges there are" which, of course I had already done many times in my obsessive quest.
Eric Schlange is prolific in cycling on Zwift, but is at Level 1 on his Zwift Run. Conversely, Stephen Cousins, one of the more prolific Zwift runners, is "only" at Level 25 on the bike, which wouldn't indicate much of a badge hunting priority.

Heck, I'm 99% sure even Lionel Sanders doesn't have all of the badges! Would love to be proven wrong on that, if only to be able to say I got them first lol

Last edited by: dctriguy: Jan 1, 21 13:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know dctriguy! (That moment where you discover somebody's Slowtwitch handle!) And just so you don't think he's some sort of Zwift circus pony, the dude's been to Kona and is an endurance sports nut.
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have all the zwift badges? (both cycling and running) [proftri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We need to get Josh an ST interview!!

blog
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have all the zwift badges? (both cycling and running) [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stevej wrote:
We need to get Josh an ST interview!!
He could use it to roll out the protein-infused marshmallows that I've been begging for.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dctriguy wrote:
Here's a screenshot- good luck with the badge hunting, and always want to know if there are new Extra Credit badges still undiscovered!

Thats actually remarkable. So you everested, ran a 5 min mile, and completed a marathon on zwift?

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have all the zwift badges? (both cycling and running) [proftri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol hey there, fellas! I will say that I did bring some mallows out to Kona specifically to deliver to our very own @STConcierge at the 2019 ST Kona party. And I'll do it again if I ever have the opportunity to go back!

Last edited by: dctriguy: Jan 1, 21 15:45
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have all the zwift badges? (both cycling and running) [rsjrv99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rsjrv99 wrote:
dctriguy wrote:

Thats actually remarkable. So you everested, ran a 5 min mile, and completed a marathon on zwift?
Yeah, and ask him about the time he ran like fourteen straight hours on a treadmill. He's a very talented athlete who, like many of us, has at least a few screws loose. . .
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have all the zwift badges? (both cycling and running) [rsjrv99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rsjrv99 wrote:

Yes- so the Zwift achievement badge requires the 29,029' elevation over the course of a single ride but you can do any route and vary the hills. I decided that I'd just follow the vEveresting rules and make it official with 8 1/2 time up Alpe du Zwift.

Both the marathon and sub-5 min mile badges I did a week or two after Kona since I knew I had some good conditioning and after getting the full experience walking the majority of the marathon at Kona, I had a decent post-race recovery that I wanted to capitalize on.

definitely some screws loose, but got 'em done!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
proftri wrote:
Yeah, and ask him about the time he ran like fourteen straight hours on a treadmill. He's a very talented athlete who, like many of us, has at least a few screws loose. . .

haha thanks, Professor! I'll have to save some stories for Herbert, just in case ;)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dctriguy wrote:
rsjrv99 wrote:

Yes- so the Zwift achievement badge requires the 29,029' elevation over the course of a single ride but you can do any route and vary the hills. I decided that I'd just follow the vEveresting rules and make it official with 8 1/2 time up Alpe du Zwift.

Both the marathon and sub-5 min mile badges I did a week or two after Kona since I knew I had some good conditioning and after getting the full experience walking the majority of the marathon at Kona, I had a decent post-race recovery that I wanted to capitalize on.

definitely some screws loose, but got 'em done!

Thats really awesome man. Super inspirational. Its amazing what people are capable of when they put their mind to it, thanks for being a great example of that.

Looks like i got some planning to do if i want to catch up on some of these badges!

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am at level 21 in running (once it updates likely well North of 50) and level 45 in cycling. I have 90 out of 139 badges.

Missing No Big Deal (100 miles) and Masochist (25 times Alpe in Cycling). I have all running badges and all running routes, but am somehow missing a bunch of cycling routes - including ones I have surely done.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm 119 out of 139, and I'm not a runner so I don't think I'll get many of those.
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have all the zwift badges? (both cycling and running) [damn lucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok. Confessed nutter here. I only have 140 available badges. But I see 143 in here? Is there a complete list or would anyone be brave enough to create this? ZwiftHub is great but even that is short.
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have all the zwift badges? (both cycling and running) [trisport4all] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's everything I have- went through manually just to make sure didn't miss anything.

12 Standard Badges:
Habitual
Addicted
Working From Home
You're Popular
Ride On
Big Fan
Fan Club
Paparazzi
Into the Wind
Statistician
Paired
Sweat!

17 Cycling Achievements:
Can't Stop Now
Marathoner
100 Clicks
No Big Deal
Whoa Nelly
Speed Demon
Daredevil
Sprinter Apprentice
Lit
Circuit Breaker
Master Draftsman
Jelly
Warmed Up
Hothead
On Fire!
Avid Climber
Masochist

80 Route Achievements:
Volcano Circuit
Hilly Route
Volcano Climb
Sand and Sequoias
Three Sisters
The Pretzel
Jungle Circuit
Road to Sky
Four Horsemen
Tour of Fire and Ice
Big Loop
Mountain Route
Mountain 8
Figure 8
Figure 8 Reverse
Flat Route
Road to Ruins
The Mega Pretzel
Volcano Circuit CCW
Volcano Flat
Out and Back Again
Tempus Fugit
The Uber Pretzel
Bigger Loop
Tick Tock
Whole Lotta Lava
Muir and the Mountain
Big Foot Hills
Dust in the Wind
Quatch Quest
Beach Island Loop
Ocean Lava Cliffside Loop
Serpentine 8
Two Bridges Loop
London Loop
Greater London Flat
London 8
Surrey Hills
London Classique
Greater London 8
The London Pretzel
The PRL Half
Greatest London Flat
The PRL Full
Greater London Loop
Greatest London Loop
Triple Loops
Cobbled Climbs
The Fan Flats
2015 UCI Worlds Course
Knickerbocker
Astoria Line 8
Everything Bagel
Park Perimeter Loop
Grand Central Circuit
Knickerbocker Reverse
Lady Liberty
Mighty Metropolitan
Rising Empire
The 6 Train
The Highline
Achterbahn
Innsbruckring
2018 UCI Worlds Short Lap
Lutscher
Lutscher CCW
2019 UCI Worlds Harrogate Circuit
Royal Pump Room 8
Queen's Highway
Duchy Estate
Tour of Tewit Well
R.G.V.
Douce France
Casse Pattes
Roule Ma Poule
Petit Boucle
Tire Bouchon
Ven-Top
Champs-Elysees
Lutece Express

11 Running Achievements:
Hot Off the Line
First Five
Gimmie Ten
Runners Dozen
Centurion
Street Cred
Pursuit of Happiness
Earning the Donuts
Leg Warmer
Like the Wind
Engines Are Go

11 Run Route Achievements:
11.1 Ocean Blvd
5k Loop
Chili Pepper
Jon's Route
That's Amore
Couch to Sky 5k
Flat Irons
Hudson Roll
Park to Peak
Shuman Trail Loop
May Field

12 Extra Credit (Bike & Run):
100KPH!
Just Scrape It
The Blowdrier
Premier Power
Off the Rocks
1.21 Gigawatts
You're Famous
Bigger Than Jensie
Going the Distance
Olympian
Everested!
Liftoff!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you should submit this to Zwift to get the word out-much appreciated as I've used this list as my 'master'.

I'm up to 140/141 with 2 more hidden badges to go.

I still need 'Pursuit of Happiness' to obtain all the badges. I'll get one of the two hidden ones when I decide to punish myself for 26.2 on the TM. I will never likely complete all the badges as 'Olympian' is probably out of my reach-even if I break it up to sections. There is a few second time delay which would make it impossible to obtain-not to say I won't try....when I get to that point-but age has severe limitations.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Happy to be of assistance! At least until a game update sneaks in some new badges. There's nothing I've even been able to find about unlocking that 4th challenge; Tour Italy, Ride California, Climb Mt. Everest & a vague grayed-out padlock icon...

Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone have all the zwift badges? (both cycling and running) [chetatkinsdiet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chetatkinsdiet wrote:

You can also use http://www.zwiftsegments.com

It scans Strava (assuming you use that) for all the routes, as they are segments in Strava.

Then you don't have to log into Zwift to check.

Note. The first time you log in, it might take a while to scan.
Last edited by: bulldog15: Mar 24, 21 12:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Funny, just today, I had some BT issues that stopped me at the side of the road. All of the sudden, while stopped, I received all the power badges, one after another in about 10 seconds.

Of the badges I know of, I'm only missing: all of the runs, Four Horseman, The Mega Pretzel, The Uber Pretzel, The PRL Full, No Big Deal, & Masochist. I should be missing the Power Badges, except 500 watt badge. That one I got legit.

Proud member of FISHTWITCH: doing a bit more than fish exercise now.
Quote Reply

Prev Next