Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Does Anyone Have Any Contacts at ProBikeKit?
Quote | Reply
I've gone back and forth with their customer service team for nearly a month and am getting nowhere. Their live chat feature is never available when I check. The issue is simple: there is an erroneous, duplicate order in their system. The item is a bike case. I informed them of the duplicate order and asked them to cancel it to avoid having the bike case shipped all the way to the US, but they said it was too late for them to call it back and instructed me to refuse delivery when it arrived. According to them, refusing delivery of an item triggers a return of that item to the UK. I did just that (refused delivery). Unfortunately, the package is now in a sort of purgatory at FedEx called package research. FedEx needs ProBikeKit or its courier to contact it. I've tried explaining the situation to FedEx and to the courier, and both have said that ProBikeKit needs to take the next step. I have repeatedly tried to contact ProBikeKit, asking them to contact FedEx (or have their courier do so). The only answer I get from ProBikeKit is that the item hasn't yet been returned to them, and can they do anything else to help me. This would be comical were it not for the fact that FedEx will destroy the bike case if I can't get this resolved within 60 days, and at the rate I'm going with ProBikeKit, I'll still be getting messages asking if there's anything else they can do long after the case is destroyed. Thus my simple question: does anyone have any contacts at ProBikeKit? Their message feature isn't getting me any closer to resolving the problem.
Quote Reply
Re: Does Anyone Have Any Contacts at ProBikeKit? [Eileen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this in UK?

If so DM me order number and I will ring them tomorrow
Quote Reply
Re: Does Anyone Have Any Contacts at ProBikeKit? [SheTries] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had some recent problems with them as well and it took a while before they gave a solution to a very simple issue after many messages. Emailing them did the job in the end, I would advise to give that a try if you have not already.

If you are still having problems, contact your credit card company and get a refund from them, then peobikekit can sort out their own mess.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is in the UK. DM sent. Thank you!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Does Anyone Have Any Contacts at ProBikeKit? [42point2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When you say "e-mail," what e-mail address did you use? I couldn't find an actual e-mail address on their website, which is why I've been using their in-house messaging platform. It allows me to communicate with random individuals in their customer service unit, but none of them appear able or willing to read any of the prior messages, so I keep getting the same clueless question from them over and over again, and when I try to direct them to prior correspondence, I don't hear back. There's a single individual within their customer service team who seems to "get it" (Stuart), but my last attempt to reach out to him was answered by someone else who, once again, asked me the same clueless question I'd been asked five times previously.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, had exact same problem.

Bought a Castelli Gilet and it didn’t fit, I returned it and after weeks of no news I contacted ProBikeKit. No answer. I traced the item and it was in a UK warehouse. I contacted American Express who refunded the charge but then the charge was reinstated after ProBikeKit told them that it was my responsibility to return the item to them. What they forgot to mention to Amex is that they refused the return because they had to pay duties and blamed me for not filling out the paperwork correctly ??!!

After a long back and forth Amex refunded the charge once more.

ProBikeKit = terrible customer service and dishonest.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry my mistake, it was actually the in-house messaging system I used. It did take a few attempts though, as it seemed like they didn't even read my first few messages, but finally got someone who made an effort to help me
Quote Reply
Re: Does Anyone Have Any Contacts at ProBikeKit? [vinvin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for that. I'm glad to hear that Amex did credit you the money. I may end up challenging the charge with my credit card company, also, but I'd like to avoid that if I can, because the process with Chase is really challenging. It shouldn't be this difficult to get an erroneous order back to the sender! But, once this is resolved, I am never, EVER ordering anything from ProBikeKit again. Their prices are great, but their customer service is horrible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have rung them numerous times and they say there is no reason customs should be holding the box.

They say they will be in touch today.

Took me a while but got there. If they don’t contact you today let me know I will get back to them. I told them you didn’t feel valued as a customer and they need to get their finger out and resolve their own error.
Last edited by: SheTries: Dec 12, 19 5:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I cannot thank you enough for your efforts on my behalf! Unfortunately, despite your efforts, I still haven't heard back from ProBikeKit (regardless of what they might have told you they would do). I've just initiated a disputed charge with my credit card company and messaged ProBikeKit telling them I felt I had no choice. I've been trying to get them back their bike case for well over a month now, and I've gotten nowhere with them or their courier.
Quote Reply
Re: Does Anyone Have Any Contacts at ProBikeKit? [vinvin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks again for sharing your story. I broke down today and initiated a dispute with my credit card company, then messaged ProBikeKit telling them I had done so because they left me no choice. Within three hours, I got a call from a ProBikeKit customer service representative, offering to credit me back the cost of the case and apologizing for all of the miscommunication. I can't say I'm a happy customer, but I AM extremely relieved.
Quote Reply