I am trying to get a read on how well you think these saddles work. I might be putting a noose around my own neck, but welcome your honest answers my questions below.
(PLEASE: if you are sponsored by, work for, or have any vested interest in, another company, I prefer that you not reply and just start your own post, but if you feel that you must, please disclose to me and other readers the reason for your bias.)
1. What model ISM or Cobb do you ride?
2. When did you buy it?
3. About how many miles do you have on it?
4. Was is comfortable from the start?
5. Do you ride it with De Soto shorts/bibs/trisuits?
6. If so, what model(s) do you ride?
- 400-Mile Cycle Short with 14mm 400-Mile Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
- 400-Mile Bib Short with 14mm 400-Mile Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
- Carrera Tri Shorts with fleece pad
- Forza Tri Shorts with fleece InvisiPad
- Forza Tri Shorts with 4mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
- Forza Trisuit with Fleece InvisiPad
- Forza Trisuit with 4mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
- ITU Trisuit with 7mm pad
- Mobius Trishort with Fleece Pad
- Mobius Bibshort with 10mm Pad
- Mobius Bib Short with 14mm Pad
- Riviera Tri Shorts with 7 mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
- Riviera TriBib with 7 mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
- Riviera Trisuit with 7mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
- Liftfoil Trisuit with 7 mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
7. Is it comfortable?
8. What do you like, dislike, and how do you think we can make it better?
9. Do you ride this saddle with another brand of shorts?
10. If so, what brand and model, and what you like or dislike about it?
Feel free to post here, reply to me by Private Message, or email email@example.com
Your replies, whether positive or negative will be taken as constructive, and will be duly appreciated with a nice discount code. Code will be sent to you upon request.
Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, wetsuits and accessories since 1990