Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Do you ride on Cobb or ISM Saddles?
Quote | Reply
Hello,

I am trying to get a read on how well you think these saddles work. I might be putting a noose around my own neck, but welcome your honest answers my questions below.

(PLEASE: if you are sponsored by, work for, or have any vested interest in, another company, I prefer that you not reply and just start your own post, but if you feel that you must, please disclose to me and other readers the reason for your bias.)

1. What model ISM or Cobb do you ride?
2. When did you buy it?
3. About how many miles do you have on it?
4. Was is comfortable from the start?
5. Do you ride it with De Soto shorts/bibs/trisuits?
6. If so, what model(s) do you ride?
  • 400-Mile Cycle Short with 14mm 400-Mile Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
  • 400-Mile Bib Short with 14mm 400-Mile Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
  • Carrera Tri Shorts with fleece pad
  • Forza Tri Shorts with fleece InvisiPad
  • Forza Tri Shorts with 4mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
  • Forza Trisuit with Fleece InvisiPad
  • Forza Trisuit with 4mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
  • ITU Trisuit with 7mm pad
  • Mobius Trishort with Fleece Pad
  • Mobius Bibshort with 10mm Pad
  • Mobius Bib Short with 14mm Pad
  • Riviera Tri Shorts with 7 mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
  • Riviera TriBib with 7 mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
  • Riviera Trisuit with 7mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
  • Liftfoil Trisuit with 7 mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)

7. Is it comfortable?
8. What do you like, dislike, and how do you think we can make it better?
9. Do you ride this saddle with another brand of shorts?
10. If so, what brand and model, and what you like or dislike about it?

Feel free to post here, reply to me by Private Message, or email emilio@desotosport.com

Your replies, whether positive or negative will be taken as constructive, and will be duly appreciated with a nice discount code. Code will be sent to you upon request.

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, wetsuits and accessories since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Last edited by: Emilio: Mar 14, 17 19:45
Quote Reply
Re: Do you ride on Cobb or ISM Saddles? [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. Cobb Max
2. March 2013
3. 5000 ish
4. Yes, compared to the stock saddle I had
5. No, Sugoi or Pearl Izumi
6. N/A
7. Yes, very
8. I like the memory foam and the pressure relieving cut out. Rails could sit further down from bottom of saddle to make depth charge launcher attachment easier, but not a deal breaker
9. Yes, see #5
10. I forget the models off the top of my head, but the tri specific Sugoi shorts are great with the saddle.

Hope this helps!

Slainte!
-Sea Dog Sends
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. What model ISM do you ride? Prologue
2. When did you buy it? It came std. on my 2015 P2
3. About how many miles do you have on it? I have no idea. a few thousand
4. Was is comfortable from the start? Yes
5. Do you ride it with De Soto shorts/bibs/trisuits? Almost exclusively

7. Is it comfortable? Yes
8. What do you like, dislike, and how do you think we can make it better? I really don't have any complaints.
9. Do you ride this saddle with another brand of shorts? Yes. One other.
10. If so, what brand and model, and what you like or dislike about it? I have a Champion System sleeved one piece suit that's just fine on the same saddle. I don't dislike anything about it, except the fact it's not easy to get off. Of course, if it was easy to get off, it probably wouldn't be serving its intended purpose. Wait....I kinda dislike the rubbery cuffs on the arms/legs. They're larger than they need to be.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

1. What model ISM do you ride? I have an ISM Attack on my BMC TM01. I have 3 other bikes with neither ISM nor Cobb saddles.
2. When did you buy it? A couple of years ago (or more) when Slowman set up the "Saddle Tour"
3. About how many miles do you have on it? Beats me (who even tracks miles on a seat?); but I would say LOTS.
4. Was is comfortable from the start? Yes.
5. Do you ride it with De Soto shorts/bibs/trisuits? I do not own any De Soto gear.
6. If so, what model(s) do you ride? N/A
7. Is it comfortable? The seat is very comfortable.
8. What do you like, dislike, and how do you think we can make it better? What are you asking about here, the saddle or your shorts?
9. Do you ride this saddle with another brand of shorts? Yes
10. If so, what brand and model, and what you like or dislike about it? LG, 2XU, Pearl Izumi, Kiwami and several other brands. Doesn't really matter what I wear. The seat is very comfortable for me and the brand/model of shorts is plainly irrelevant.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

1. Adamo TT (tri bike) and newer PS 1.0 (road bike)
2. Adamo, 2011 I think, PS 1.0 Feb 2017
3. Adamo TT, no idea but it's as good as day one, PS 1.0 maybe 60
4. Unquestionably, though the sit bones took a few rides to get used to it
5. Yep

7. Very comfortable, generally don't need any undercarriage lube, the only negative the Riviera I find the leg opening to be a wee bit narrow but not uncomfortable
8. I like the pad feels "stuck" in place
9. Yes
10. Pearl Izumi (they're fine), Zoot (generally need lube), Pactimo (always need lube)

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. What model ISM do you ride? ISM Adamo
2. When did you buy it? 2015
3. About how many miles do you have on it? At least 5000k
4. Was is comfortable from the start? Took some saddle adjustments at first, but is now comfortable
5. Do you ride it with De Soto shorts/bibs/trisuits? Yes

8. What do you like, dislike, and how do you think we can make it better? See below
10. If so, what brand and model, and what you like or dislike about it? Louis Garneau Tri course Shorts, Louis Garneau Neo Pro bibs

While the De Soto shorts are comfortable with the Adamo, I got significant wear in the shorts in the area where the bib meets the shorts to the point that there are tears in the bib and there is an actual hole in the shorts panel in the Riviera shorts. I do not see this in my LG shorts. I'm conflicted as the De Soto shorts need to be replaced and they're super comfortable, but the wear issue is holding me back from getting another pair.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Cobb JOF Fifty-Five
2. March 2016
3. ~5K Miles
4. Mostly
5. Yes
6. 400-Mile Cycle Short with 14mm 400-Mile Pad (Clasico or Ceramico), Riviera Trisuit with 7mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
7. So-so, but I am not sure if the De Soto shorts are materially different from anything else. Or, it could be that I am not comfortable on this saddle.
8. It gets pretty tender on the nose contact area, and I shift around a lot.
9. Yes
10. Very old Pearl Izumi shorts and very old Performance Bike shorts. The Pearl Izumi pad is very thin and the least comfortable. The Performance is a little thicker and more comfortable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. What model Cobb do you ride? V-flow Plus
2. When did you buy it? 2012
3. About how many miles do you have on it? 25,000+
5. Do you ride it with De Soto shorts/bibs/trisuits? Yes, Mostly bib shorts
6. If so, what model(s) do you ride? I have all of these.

8. What do you like, dislike, and how do you think we can make it better? No dislikes and Not sure. Price is a bit high without a discount code.
10. If so, what brand and model, and what you like or dislike about it? Sometimes Hincapie on shorter routes. I like more compression in the thighs like Desoto and the pad in Desoto (classic or ceramico is better for a long training day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. ISM PL 1.0 on my most recent bike. I have ISM saddles on a TT bike, 2 road bikes, a single speed commuter and a MTB, can't remember all the models and some have been discontinued
2. 1st one in 2008 I think, most recent one 6 months ago
3. 10,000 miles on the most used one
4. Took a while both to dial in the fit and for sitbones to get used to it. Wouldn't say it was uncomfortable from the start, but did ease my use in over a month or so
5. No
6. N/A
7. Yes
8. I like the absence of pressure on perineal area. On traditional saddles I suffer from numbness and discomfort on longer rides. I like the way that it encourages an aggressive position - much easier to get low than traditional saddles on both road and TT bikes. Only real dislike is I have less ability to move backwards on the saddle when climbing
9. Yes
10. Lots of bib shorts including Santini, Assos, Sportful. Orca trisuit. Generally find that a fairly thin pad works better. Have had issues with the prongs of the saddle wearing hole in shorts, mainly with cheaper ones
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. models: (PN 1.0) for tri, ISM Podium (PL 1.0)for road
2. began riding in 2008
3. 75,000+ miles
4. yes, they were comfortable from the start
5. yes, I ride it with De Soto shorts/bibs/trisuits
6. I've ridden these saddles with the 400-Mile Bib Short with 14mm 400-Mile Pad (Ceramico) - 5 pairs, and Riviera Flisuit with 7mm Pad (Clasico)
7. Yes, the bib short is comfortable; yes and no to the flisuit being comfortable
8. In terms of comfort, the 400-mile is about perfect. Though, the sudden transition in thickness of the chamois can cause that portion of the chamois to fold and create a crease. I choose these shorts because of the lack of seams in the chamois area - that crease acts similar to a seam in terms of friction in rides over 4 hours. The flat-stitching does create some friction and irritation, as well, on long rides. otherwise, they're near perfect.
For the Flisuit, the seams hit me along the 'arms/noses' of the ISM saddle causing friction and irritation
9. Yes, I've ridden these saddles with another brand of shorts.
10. I have worn Assos, Specialized, Sugoi for the road saddle (podium) and Kiwami, Pearl Izumi, 2XU (with the ISM shape chamois) with the tri saddle (attack) along with many others. They all had seams down the middle or seams horizontal in high-pressure areas, making them ultimately uncomfortable. For tri bike training, the Pearl Izumi Elite In-R-Cool have become my go to short for training, though there is a horizontal seam and narrow vertical seams that can become problems on longer rides.

I've ordered the Roka trisuit to see how their unique chamois/stitching design work out and can always report back.

Thanks, Emilio, for looking into this.

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Last edited by: milesthedog: Mar 14, 17 9:43
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. What model ISM do you ride? Road
2. When did you buy it? 2-3 months ago, although I rode a Road previously which I now put on another bike
3. About how many miles do you have on it? >1400 miles between the 2
4. Was is comfortable from the start? yes
5. Do you ride it with De Soto shorts/bibs/trisuits? yes
  • Race and train in - Riviera TriSuit with 7 mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico)
8. What do you like, dislike, and how do you think we can make it better? For cycling, I wouldn't change a thing. For transition and running I'd change 2 things: 1) split the top of the suit ala Roka suits to make them easier to pull over shoulders and zip in T1 and 2) tweak the pad somehow that that it doesn't (occasionally) chafe my rear. I'm not sure if it's the thickness or the placement but sometimes on runs the seam where the pad is stitched to the suit chafes my butt, usually on the left side. I seem to notice it more when I'm particularly wet or sweaty. I can't figure out why it does this, even with BodyGlide/TriGlide on. Other than that I love love love the suit.

9. Do you ride this saddle with another brand of shorts? Never
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. What model ISM do you ride? Cobb JOF 55
2. When did you buy it? Spring 2015
3. About how many miles do you have on it? 6k-ish
5. Do you ride it with De Soto shorts/bibs/trisuits? Yes

8. What do you like, dislike, and how do you think we can make it better? Always very comfy, right from first use
10. If so, what brand and model, and what you like or dislike about it? PI, Castelli. Both are comfortable, occasional chafing with the PI shorts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Cobb JOF 55
2. 2016
3. unsure. 1500+
4. Yes
5. Yes

• 7. Yes
    8/9/10. overall, love the shorts....My only complaint about De Soto (and most shorts in general) is that they have what I believe to be unnecessary/too much padding in the front of the shorts--Assos is the only brand I know that addressees this but its bibs with the KuKu penthouse cost an arm and a leg. Because the De Sotos have so much padding up front, I cannot use the 400 mile shorts which I would otherwise love to use. And, even the Riviera padding is a bit too much in the frontal area. Also use Kiwami trisuits and bibshorts which have bit less padding up front and make them a bit more comfortable in that area.

Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Mar 14, 17 10:32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Cobb 55 JOF
2. Approx beginning of 2016
3. No idea, 3000? IM training last year so lots
4. More comfortable than others i've tried, ISM, Sitero, Tritone, etc.
5. Yes
6. Sleeved trisuit with fly or riviera tri bibs
7. Yes, but after about 4 hours, not as much and need more breaks. But not sure that's the suit/saddle, that's been true for me forever
8. Nothing about the pads. Would like a back pocket on the sleeved suit for training, wouldn't seem to add any aero penalty?
9. Yes, various cycling bibs. same levels of comfort/discomfort
10. Varied, Stage 1, Champion, etc. As above, about the same as the tri bib IMO. No issues up to 4 ish hours
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Emilio wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to get a read on how well you think these saddles work. I might be putting a noose around my own neck, but welcome your honest answers my questions below.

(PLEASE: if you are sponsored by, work for, or have any vested interest in, another company, I prefer that you not reply and just start your own post, but if you feel that you must, please disclose to me and other readers the reason for your bias.)

1. What model ISM do you ride? Cobb JOFF 55 (outdoors, can't ride it on the trainer) and a Randee (CX bike and time trial bike). I tried the ISM saddles a few years back and ran into some hamstring issues.
2. When did you buy it? JOF 55 2 years ago, Randee last year
3. About how many miles do you have on it? 2k miles + on each
4. Was is comfortable from the start? Yup, compared to my old saddles
  • 400-Mile Bib Short with 14mm 400-Mile Pad (Clasico or Ceramico) - I've learned that what you get what you pay for on shorts/bibs... started with $50 pair from Amazon, kept upgrading. Finally broke down and paid full retail for the 400 mile bib shorts and my ass/taint are thanking me profusely.
  • Riviera TriBib with 7 mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico) Bought this last year, wore it a few times but it never fit quite right, had some chafing, etc. so it sits in my close. I was too late to take advantage of your generous return policy... completely my fault

8. What do you like, dislike, and how do you think we can make it better? The tri bib was just a little too snug/compressive for me. I only have one ride into the 400 mile bibs, but absolutely loved them and am actually looking forward to my three hour ride this weekend
9. Do you ride this saddle with another brand of shorts? Yes, not as comfortable, but the shorts are older so it's probably not a fair comparison.
10. If so, what brand and model, and what you like or dislike about it? Not sure about specific models... I have team kit from Sugoi, Jakroo, and LG... They all worked well and were an improvement over what I was wearing, but nothing compares to the 400 mile shorts. I have some from a company called Belweather (sp?) and they haven't held up nearly as well. Coupon code would be greatly appreciated... I could order another pair of the 400 bibs without getting divorced, hahaha.

Feel free to post here, reply to me by Private Message, or email emilio@desotosport.com

Your replies, whether positive or negative will be taken as constructive, and will be duly appreciated with a nice discount code. Code will be sent to you upon request.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. What model ISM do you ride?
Cobb V-Flow Max
2. When did you buy it?
Last summer
Yes
No
Yes
My favorite is the castelli pad without any seams. I've ridden that skinsuit up to 12 hour time trials and it is the most comfortable cycling gear that I own. Performance, Gore, and Pearl Izumi are all fine but I need lube above about 6 hours. The BioRacer Speed Concept pad is way too wide and thick and not so nice.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Emilio wrote:

Adamo Road
2. When did you buy it?
After a few adjustments and squeezing the prongs closer together
Nope
7. Is it comfortable?
Yes
Pearl Izumi, Gore Bike Wear, Castelli Tri SS

Found on the ism seats the thinner pads the better over the high end 3D pads

-shoki
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Went from the attack (saddle was about 3 years old) to the PN1.1 (a little more cushion for the pushin');
2. Updated about a month ago;
3. ~25 hours so far, purely on the trainer;
4. Pretty comfy from the start, but getting better all the time;
5. Yes to De Soto shorts;
6. Riviera Tri Shorts with 4 mm Pad (Ceramico I think);
7. Comfortable? Yes, indeed. Wore the kit in Kona, no issues whatsoever.
8. Really like the slim pad; it's the way to go on a tri/tt bike (ISM) and plenty comfortable on the run. Can't think of anything that I would change. Good in hot climate too.
9. Yes.
10. Jakroo bibs - cycling kit, great on a road bike, a bit chafey on the tri bike so I only wear them as laundry dictates. blueseventy - pad left something to be desired (and required lubing up) and the shorts eventually disintegrated. Catastrophically. LG shorts - comfy enough although the legs are just a bit too short. 2XU tri shorts - pad is a bit thicker, some chafing after 3+ hours on the trainer.

[Edit: 4 not 7mm pad. I think. Slim anyway.]

Kiwami NA Racing Team
Last edited by: shaggyrider: Mar 14, 17 14:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Cobb Plus on my CX, MTB and trainer bikes. Cobb Max on TT/Track bike
2. When did you buy it - 5 years ago or so(?)
3. About how many miles do you have on it - Thousand plus hours on the Cobb Plus saddles
4. Was is comfortable from the start - Yes. The Max took getting used to though.
5. Do you ride it with De Soto shorts/bibs/trisuits - Yes
6. If so, what model(s) do you ride? Several Versions of 400-Mile Bibs and a Liftfoil
7. Is it comfortable - Yes
8. What do you like, dislike, and how do you think we can make it better - I would appreciate slightly longer bib straps. The Tri Bibshort is way too tight.
9. Do you ride this saddle with another brand of shorts - Yes
10. If so, what brand and model, and what you like or dislike about it - If its a short ride I might use a pair of low cost Performance brand or similar bibs
David K
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. What model ISM do you ride? Prologue
2. When did you buy it? Three years ago?
3. About how many miles do you have on it? Probably 5,000
5. Do you ride it with De Soto shorts/bibs/trisuits? I have but it didn't work for me
6. If so, what model(s) do you ride? Liftfoil Trisuit with 7 mm Pad (Ceramico)
7. Is it comfortable? No, I've found that with my prologue I need less padding and I need a loose crotch area in order to position the saddle correctly.
8. What do you like, dislike, and how do you think we can make it better? Take a look at Sax underwear and consider making a suit that is a bit less tight in the crotch to that there isn't so much tension when the saddle "pushes up" into place. My most comfortable shorts are a pair of Pearl Izumi tri shorts which are tight all around my leg except for the crotch.
9. Do you ride this saddle with another brand of shorts? Yes, Pearl Izumi, Kiwami, and LG
10. If so, what brand and model, and what you like or dislike about it? The Pearl Izumi and Kiwami are both a bit looser in the crotch. The LG shorts are super tight in the crotch and, frankly, don't work well at all on my Prologue or in the TT position in general.

I'm a pretty "normal" guy and I don't know if I'm alone in this but I find I'm most comfortable when my junk kind of "hangs" off the front of the saddle freely and I can only accomplish this with shorts that are a bit loose in the crotch. When shorts are super tight in the crotch it takes some very deliberate motions to put everything in place and even then I get some uncomfortable pressure. Again, I'd encourage you to look at Sax underwear.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

1. What model ISM do you ride? - Adamo Peleton (since discontinued)
2. When did you buy - 2008
3. About how many miles do you have on it? - About 5000
4. Was is comfortable from the start? - Yes
5. Do you ride it with De Soto shorts/bibs/trisuits? - Sometimes
6. If so, what model(s) do you ride? - Forza tri-suit (from 2009), Liftfoil (from 2011)
7. Is it comfortable? - Yes
9. Do you ride this saddle with another brand of shorts? - Yes
10. If so, what brand and model, and what you like or dislike about it? - My club kit - made by hincapie.

I can't say that I've ever noticed the clothes I'm wearing in terms of their effect on my ride. I do know that I tend to feel better after having ridden on a suit that has a bit less padding than one that has a bit more. The saddle has enough.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1.Road and Attack
2. 2012 or 13? Attack is in the last month
3. Road - probably 4k
4. yes
5. no
6. n/a
7. n/a
8. n/a
9. yes
10. Random

Asking about saddles is a keen way to get short feedback ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Racing on my road and tri bike (I think both are the original racing saddles) and a Peak on my gravel bike

2. When did you buy it?
The racing one on my tri bike around 2007. Road bike around 2012 when my road bike saddle gave out. Peak in 2012 because I loved ISM saddles so much.

No clue. Maybe at least 10k on my tri bike.

Yes. Tried Profile Design tri saddle and Fizik. I could not ride for more than about 50 miles with either without my junk going numb or pain. First time with ISM, I rode 60 miles paid free.

Yes

• Forza Tri Shorts with fleece InvisiPad - 2008 version (please bring these back - they are the best!), 2010 version, 2012 version (these are second best of all)
  • Forza Tri Shorts with 4mm Pad (Clasico or Ceramico) - yes, but these are my least favorite and they are only for trainer rides when I can't find other clean tri shorts.
  • Mobius Trishort with Fleece Pad - Yes, but only for trainer rides. one of my least favorite shorts.

7. Is it comfortable?
Yes. Forza from ~2008 is the best tri short you have ever put out (followed by the 2012 version).
InvisiPad is the bomb. I wish you offered that on all shorts and dropped the diaper pad. Again, design, fabric of the 2008 version and 2012 version have been the best. These are the ONLY shorts I race in. The other thing, to be frank, is I feel your pricing in the last few years has gotten out of hand. I would love to be a loyal and exclusive DeSoto customer (your stuff is the bomb) but your prices are too high for me. Quick Amazon search shoes Forza 4 pocket for $144 vs many other shorts in the $40 to $50 range.

Yes

Performance Bike Ultra bib shorts - best bib short out there. Fair price. Very comfortable. Good sizing and leg coverage for taller riders.
I have other tri shorts (including Zoot, Sugio, Champion System); none come close to the 2008/2012 Forza tri shorts with invisipad. They are all trainer shorts only.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Since you said in the subject Cobb or ISM, but have only ISM as the first question below, I'll answer it as if you actually meant what the title question was intended.

1) JOFF 55 (I am not sponsored by a saddle company or Desoto)

2) Bought it in 2010.

3) No idea how many miles on it. Not interested in going back through Training Peaks that far, but likely more than I should.

4) Yes, it was, but I had an excellent bike fit who fits most pros in town, so my chance of success was a lot higher than it could have been elsewhere.

5) Yes, sometimes. I have about 20 pair of vaious brand bib shorts, from Biemme, Castelli, Nike, Giordanni, Champion, Craft, I've lost count the brands.

6) My DeSoto bibs are the 400 Mile. These are my best / most comfortable shorts I have. The fit, compression & pad are simply the most comfortable for long rides. I will be using them tomorrow in fact. I think it is the Ceramico pad.

7) Not sure if you mean the saddle or shorts on this question, but yes, both are comfortable.

8) Those pockets on the side of the leg aren't really useful to me, I never use them. But the bibs are so comfortable I never thought about what I'd change simply because I'm allowed to focus on other things like pedal stroke, position and cadence/power application--things I should be while riding, rather than what I don't like about clothes.

9) Yes, all the above mentioned bib brands. Some are better than others. My least favorite shorts are the Castelli KISS Fusion pad, or any of the Castelli--the pads Progetta Y-pad blow chunks and is thin, plus durablity gets an "F" from me. I have about 5 pair but that was before I read ST & started hearing about DeSoto shorts.
I will say that the JOFF 55 is WAY more comfy with bad shorts than my last Fizik Airone Tri 3. So most of the newfound comfort is what I'd say between the saddle & bike fit. The shorts help on the long rides for sure.

10) See above. The other brands seem to fall apart quicker & have wimpy pads, or non-tailored fit. The DeSoto 400 Mile shorts have a sh*t ton of panels that really seem to make them hug the body well without slop. Although they are pricey (if you can change that or run a few end of season deals to clear your old inventory hehehe)...that is what I could agree would be changed. But...you get what you pay for I guess.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Emilio wrote:
Hello,

1. What model ISM or Cobb do you ride? ISM Attack on a road bike
2. When did you buy it? 3-4 years ago
3. About how many miles do you have on it? 4-5K miles
4. Was is comfortable from the start? 80% comfort the first month, 95% since then
5. Do you ride it with De Soto shorts/bibs/trisuits? No

8. What do you like, dislike, and how do you think we can make it better? Deeper cutout on the back
9. Do you ride this saddle with another brand of shorts? -
10. If so, what brand and model, and what you like or dislike about it? -

Quote Reply

Prev Next