Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Do IMMT or IMLP sell out?
Quote | Reply
So my first IM (IMAZ last week) was a blast. Considering either IMMT or IMLP for 2020. Both are open for registration. Do either one traditionally sell out? Just wanting to know how long I have to decide.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Do IMMT or IMLP sell out? [JackArbor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty sure IMLP sold out last year but it took a while. As it gets close to selling out, the website will usually post saying how many spots are left.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't think Tremblant sold out last year, so you should be fine to wait a while.
Quote Reply
Re: Do IMMT or IMLP sell out? [mattr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mattr wrote:
I'm pretty sure IMLP sold out last year but it took a while. As it gets close to selling out, the website will usually post saying how many spots are left.

I don't think it was till very close to the race. Could be wrong as I was just a spectator but a friend signed up late.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If they do, it'll be a few weeks before race day. I wouldn't sweat it

-------------------------------------------------------------
Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do.
Quote Reply
Re: Do IMMT or IMLP sell out? [TriSpencer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome, thanks everyone. Really appreciate it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crazy. Wasn’t long ago that IMLP sold out almost immediately, along with virtually all of the other NA full distance races.
Quote Reply
Re: Do IMMT or IMLP sell out? [Patrick E] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Patrick E wrote:
Crazy. Wasn’t long ago that IMLP sold out almost immediately, along with virtually all of the other NA full distance races.

I am glad they don't sell out right away anymore. I find myself doing late signups for many races when I basically say to myself "I want one more this year, my fitness is good, and <race X> is still open". I probably would race much less if I had to plan out and register for a big race a full year in advance like you used to have to do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IMLP sold out the year of the 20th anniversary, 2017/2018, I forgot. Usually IMMT doesn't sell out, or if it does, late season.
Quote Reply