Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Disc Bling
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know where or how I could get my hands on a decal like Ben Kanute or Holly Lawrence has on their rear disc? (Pink) I just know it will make me faster. (Pink)

If there is no where to purchase them, does someone know Or have the means of being able to make this?

https://rudyprojectdealer.com/...e-and-mel-hauschildt

https://racing.trekbikes.com/...thlon/holly-lawrence
Quote Reply
Re: Disc Bling [Cptnemo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ebay
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Contact Tom at Ink My Ride in the UK. I have been using him for about 8 years. Always a good price, quality product and can customise what you want.

The last decals he made for my bike.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFY8ijwFgU5/

https://www.inkmyride.co.uk/
Quote Reply
Re: Disc Bling [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've thought about a Nyan Cat decal rotating with the direction of the wheel. Maybe as a valve hole cover sticker.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What’s “a good price”?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cptnemo wrote:
Does anyone know where or how I could get my hands on a decal like Ben Kanute or Holly Lawrence has on their rear disc? (Pink) I just know it will make me faster. (Pink)

If there is no where to purchase them, does someone know Or have the means of being able to make this?

https://rudyprojectdealer.com/...e-and-mel-hauschildt

https://racing.trekbikes.com/...thlon/holly-lawrence

Stikrd here in the US is pretty good...they are the group doing all of the custom decals for ENVE, if you reached out to them I bet they would help
Quote Reply
Re: Disc Bling [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Value for money
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shambolic wrote:
Value for money

Everyone interprets good price and good value differently....You can’t provide any specific information pricing????
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Sep 29, 20 16:43
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It depends what you are after. All I can say is for the decals I got over the years I thought seemed reasonable compared to what I had seen elsewhere. Feel free to shop around and make your own decisions but I thought the decals I got were a 'good price.' Hence I have gone back to the same person for 8 years.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shambolic wrote:
It depends what you are after. All I can say is for the decals I got over the years I thought seemed reasonable compared to what I had seen elsewhere. Feel free to shop around and make your own decisions but I thought the decals I got were a 'good price.' Hence I have gone back to the same person for 8 years.

I just don’t understand why you won’t share pricing info. “Reasonableness” is super subjective. I don’t care. I’m not in the market but OP is. stickers I’ve bought on eBay range from $25-$35 for two wheels. Quality was good, no peeling etc. but nothing great or fancy.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Sep 29, 20 17:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you're not in the market then why do you care? The prices are listed on his website I provided. Form your own opinion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shambolic wrote:
If you're not in the market then why do you care? The prices are listed on his website I provided. Form your own opinion.

Just trying to help OP. You don’t seem to grasp I’m not looking for opinions even though you keep providing them. I’ve literally asked you to stop providing opinions for my last few posts and just provide prices. I didn’t see them on the website. Thanks for directing us there.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Sep 29, 20 18:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DFW, you are correct. The price for custom wheel graphics for a disc are not listed on the webiste like Shambolic suggested. If they are on the website, it is certainly not easy to find or not loading on my not UK computer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll second Tom at Ink My Ride. I had a design in mind, sent him a small sketch of what I wanted (for a Zipp 808 wheelset) and what I got looks great. From the UK to Seattle, total cost was about $100.
Quote Reply
Re: Disc Bling [Vigilante] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Vigilante wrote:
DFW, you are correct. The price for custom wheel graphics for a disc are not listed on the webiste like Shambolic suggested. If they are on the website, it is certainly not easy to find or not loading on my not UK computer.
How can you price custom when you don't know what someone is after?
custom-madein Retail
(kʌstəm meɪd)
ADJECTIVE
(Retail: Products)
When something is custom-made, it is made to the customer's specifications.
Generally speaking, a custom-made garment will cost more than an off-the-rack garment.
Our suits are custom-made and the client may require several fittings.
It does say at the bottom of the page...
can't find what you're looking for? need something custom? have a question about our products??
we are here to help!
get live support by using the whatsapp button or by visiting our instagram page
Quote Reply
Re: Disc Bling [chrisesposito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chrisesposito wrote:
I'll second Tom at Ink My Ride. I had a design in mind, sent him a small sketch of what I wanted (for a Zipp 808 wheelset) and what I got looks great. From the UK to Seattle, total cost was about $100.

Thank you Ben and Chris.

Tom
Last edited by: InkMyRide: Sep 30, 20 3:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shambolic wrote:

That’s totally fine and understandable. We could have avoided 6 posts if you had just said that above. Instead, you lied and suggested pricing was readily available on the site. Even better would be a price you paid to go with your pic. Then we actually could form our own opinion.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Sep 30, 20 4:34
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You’re funny!
Quote Reply