Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dimond Mogul!
Quote | Reply
Was I first?
Quote Reply
Re: Dimond Mogul! [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It helps if there's some content. I tried to look it up and got "...Mogul Reportedly Dies During Penis Enlargement ."
Quote Reply
Re: Dimond Mogul! [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.instagram.com/...rce=ig_web_copy_link

Pretty much just a Ceepo Shadow now which was pretty much just the behind the front wheel of an Andean.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, I believe you were. Eric just dropped it on Instagram. Cool looking as everything from Dimond is. Curious as to the details.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rear disc brake and rim front?
Quote Reply
Re: Dimond Mogul! [Constantine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's TJ's bike. He's been riding his Marquise like that for awhile iirc.
Quote Reply
Re: Dimond Mogul! [Constantine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Constantine wrote:
Rear disc brake and rim front?
makes you wonder if their slapping a disc brake on the front of their bike caused aero issues?

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Dimond Mogul! [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It would have to cause aero issues on any bike on a bike where you really don't need disc brake performance. I've already asked the question will it come as a full non disc model??? I hate it when I am forced to buy a new bike...
Quote Reply
Re: Dimond Mogul! [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shambolic wrote:
It would have to cause aero issues on any bike on a bike where you really don't need disc brake performance. I've already asked the question will it come as a full non disc model??? I hate it when I am forced to buy a new bike...

Pretty sure you can get it how you want. Mine will be disc rear, rim front!

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Re: Dimond Mogul! [ericlambi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah just got a response from Eric. Rim/rim brake all the way. I have too many sets of awesome wheels I have to see out their life before I'm forced to change...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
caliper brake in front and disc on rear. Guessing you either have to go mechanical disc or run a right and left lever that are going to have a different profile/grip/feel. Either way you are then having to mix and match wheels. I guess a number of places will sell wheels individually. I guess this allows for a more aero front end and the ability to run a lower spoke wheel.

Seems kind of silly to me. Kind of like when mountain bikes were specking a 29er up front and 26 in the back. Just pick one or the other and be done with it

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Dimond Mogul! [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
realbdeal wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Gar2Gp1jr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Pretty much just a Ceepo Shadow now which was pretty much just the behind the front wheel of an Andean.

Except the Shadow has a blunt flat surface at the leading edge of the down tube. So if the front wheel is anything but perfectly straight, wind hits a flat surface. It looks very un-aero in person. The Andean also looks fat from the front profile. I get the storage benefit but it doesn't look very aero. Maybe the Dimond is slimmer and streamlined. Cant tell from these pictures, though. Storage above the BB where the frame is wide anyway makes more sense to me than in front of the BB. That's what the Marquis did well.
Quote Reply
Re: Dimond Mogul! [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Something about the lines and shape of the bike reminds me of star fox on SNES.
Quote Reply