Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dimond Marquise build
Quote | Reply
Just got a Marquise frame. It's a little different than my Brilliant.

1. Where do you put the Di2 internal battery. On the Brilliant I had it in the top tube. I'm assuming I velcro it in the down tube somehow?

2. When I bolt the 2 sections together, there is a 2nd smaller bolt that appears to bolt through the internal bento box. Is this correct?

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Dimond Marquise build [mattr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe you can Velcro it in the down tube...that was hard for me, my hands didn’t fit in there easily...so I wrapped mine really well with some bubble wrap, taped that up...and it fits in there snug. I figure at least I won’t have to worry that it might come loose at all...

Yes, that second bolt goes inside the “bento” area, with a washer that is provided...
Last edited by: zooropa: Aug 23, 20 17:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you bought all your Di2 parts? Reason I ask is that I’m switching my Marquise build over to eTap and will sell my Di2 stuff. Barely used.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Dimond Marquise build [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Already have Di2, but thanks. Do you have Tririg brakes and if so, do you have the 2 bolt adaptor to mount the rear brake. My Brilliant has the single bolt hole but it looks like I'll need the adaptor to mount the rear brake.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, using the adapter on the TriRig brakes.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One other question. On the front brake cover piece, there is small hook and what looked like an O ring in a little plastic bag on the inside of the brake cover. Only looked at it briefly when I unpacked everything but can't think what it would be for?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What di2 parts do you have that you need to get rid off? - stripped my Road bike for di2 parts, for my tri build, But Will eventually Need to replace those (to rebuild the Road bike)
Last edited by: brasch: Aug 24, 20 7:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mattr wrote:
One other question. On the front brake cover piece, there is small hook and what looked like an O ring in a little plastic bag on the inside of the brake cover. Only looked at it briefly when I unpacked everything but can't think what it would be for?

Extra fail safe. Wraps around brake cable. The magnet holding the cover in place is very strong so I can’t see it ever failing.

Quote Reply