Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46?
Quote | Reply
I was looking up stuff on Paul Tergat (world marathon record holder), when I came across this article:

http://www.letsrun.com/2001/TergatTanui.html

Somewhere in there it states Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon when he was 46. I'm not a fan of Bush (at al), but a 3:44 is pretty decent (for a politican haha).
Quote Reply
Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That puts him just ahead of P. Diddy, which is about where he ranks in terms of suitability for the office to which he was appointed.

Lew
Quote Reply
Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
freakin liberal dems...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not really surprisingly - most weasels ARE quite fast.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too bad Bin Ladin can do, like, a 2:10 apparently.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, he also ran like a 45 minute 10k when he was governor of Texas. Not a fan of his politically, but I thought it was cool that he was actually a competitive runner(for a politician anyway).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A much better runner than a president?

I know, I'm a Canuk and can't vote in the US so I should keep my big mouth shut when it comes to American politics. Sorry and my sincere apologies to our south of the border friends and neighbors, but I just couldn't resist this time.
Quote Reply
Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [Lew Kidder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
That puts him just ahead of P. Diddy, which is about where he ranks in terms of suitability for the office to which he was appointed.
And way ahead of Clinton, who could only run as far as the nearest McDonalds.
Quote Reply
Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Too bad Bin Ladin can do, like, a 2:10 apparently.

That is the first time I have laughed out loud at something on this forum in a long, long time.
Quote Reply
Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [Lew Kidder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, don't sell P. Didd short. Becomes a multi-millionare before the age of 30, develops own clothing line and record label. Hangs out with gorgeous models and dated J. Lo. I think he may be more qualified for President than you think.
Quote Reply
Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [jasinsf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe Al Gore ran a 4:45 +-. I did'nt care for either of them at election time so I let their marathon time make my decision.
Quote Reply
Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What was Saddam's pace when he "hit the wall"?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guess all that coke helped
Quote Reply
Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [jasinsf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, but it's much harder to run with Monica sitting on your lap :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To all the Bush-bashers on this site...

I hope you're saving some of your material - you've got another five years of a President restoring respect to the White House, improving our education system and growing the economy.

And for anyone who responds "Don't worry - there's plenty of it...." I'm still not done with my Clinton-bashing yet myself, so I hear you loud and clear....

Did you hear the one about Ghandi working at a gas station?
Quote Reply
Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [madisonbucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
improving education by cutting university budgets by a whooping 12% in 2003?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait'll Howard Dean hears this.........he'll tell us he ran a 3:43 at age 47!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He didn't run a 3:44 marathon. He swapped chips with someone else who ran a 3:44.
Quote Reply
Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [dts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
makes him not a better person.

germany (and most of the world) is longing to see a new president over there.

cheers,

dude

Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [uli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"germany (and most of the world) is longing to see a new president over there."

Gonna be a while. Hey while where at all the Clinton Bush bashing anyone want to venture a world leader who is worth a damn? Thanks to all the posts about the USAT board I have come to the conclusion that all politicos are crap.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what about finding a president (or politician) who would be able to work with anyone that has actually good ideas?
like a dem (or a republican) that is willing to accept that a republican (or a democrat) has good ideas and would be willing to work together...
Didn't see anyone like that recently...although I thought W. Clarke was ok (didn't hear talk much though)...
Then I didn't hear any of them express their ideas to fix the stagger rule/drafting problem in Kona, and that's important! :-)

bah, I can't vote yet anyway...will have to wait 2008...
by that time, I should know/understand the US constitution.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice appointed comment. You would think it would get old kidding yourself into thinking he was appointed.
Quote Reply
Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [uli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Germany,

Last time I checked you exterminated millions of innocent people not much more than 50 years ago. You're vote on our politics is irrelevant for at least another 50. Piss off.

Scott
Quote Reply
Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [Scott_USA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amen!

jg

Quote Reply
Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois, that's the two or more party system. When they start working together you get ayatollahs, Sadams and Jaques C's.

Bob Sigerson
Quote Reply

Prev Next