Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Did a F25-29 really post the fastest time at GC 70.3?
Quote | Reply
Well done!

Anyone know anything about her?

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Did a F25-29 really post the fastest time at GC 70.3? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One of my athletes just sent me this post and told me to answer. Indeed she did, her name is Grace Alexander. She is one of our team's athletes, from Georgia. She will be taking her elite license for this coming season. She was a former collegiate swimmer and had some decent performances at age group nationals in the past. Joined us about a year ago.

JP Elite Head Coach
JPEliteTri.com
Last edited by: jwpetersen3: Nov 10, 20 15:30
Quote Reply
Re: Did a F25-29 really post the fastest time at GC 70.3? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
4:33 for anyone else wondering. Off 27/2:23/1:36 splits

Solid work by her!
Quote Reply
Re: Did a F25-29 really post the fastest time at GC 70.3? [jwpetersen3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwpetersen3 wrote:
One of my athletes just sent me this post and told me to answer. Indeed she did, her name is Grace Alexander. She is one of our team's athletes, from Georgia. She will be taking her elite license for this coming season. She was a former collegiate swimmer and had some decent performances at age group nationals in the past. Joined us about a year ago.

wow, that's awesome. congrats to her!

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Re: Did a F25-29 really post the fastest time at GC 70.3? [jwpetersen3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwpetersen3 wrote:

Awesome. Thanks for the reply.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Of course! I'm sure she will be happy to learn she was being asked about on ST haha

JP Elite Head Coach
JPEliteTri.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is awesome! Kudos to her!

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Re: Did a F25-29 really post the fastest time at GC 70.3? [indianacyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
indianacyclist wrote:
4:33 for anyone else wondering. Off 27/2:23/1:36 splits

Solid work by her!

Wowza! Fellow Georgian here. Happy to see something going well for Georgia sports! Maybe I’ll see her at Augusta 70.3 next September.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes that is Grace from the All3 Sports Team.
I’ve worked with Grace for 3+ years as I did her bike fit and service her bike and she makes it go Fast. So happy for her success she works hard.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She's an up and comer. She was poised for a breakout year last year and did her first 70.3 Texas in April then had a bike crash in May and broke her clavicle. Fought hard to come back and compete in AG Nats in 2019 then this was really her first chance to race in 2020. I'm happy for her! I think the people who know her aren't that surprised with the result.
Quote Reply