Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Di2 junction box error - solid red light - help!
Quote | Reply
I need help trouble shooting a Di2 junction box error. I have a SM-EW90-B (5 port) junction box on my TT bike that seems to be on the fritz. I was working on my bike tonight and Di2 was not responding. I figured that the battery died, so I plugged it in to the BCR2 charger. When I came back, the battery appeared to be charged (no light from the charger), but the Di2 still wasn't responding. Argh!

I plugged the SCR2 into my computer (e-tube app) to run diagnostics and it came back with an error that not junction box was recognized (at the same time, it could see all connected components). So, I unplugged/replugged all connections to the junction box to test it again and a solid red light came on. Di2 still wouldn't work and the app still didn't recognize the junction box (but again, could see all other di2 components and battery).

I put in the junction box from another bike and the bike came alive (i.e., functioned normally). So, my assumption is that there is some kind of error with the junction box.

I went searching on the interwebs to figure out what the red battery indicator means, but all I could come up with was the battery light codes and synchro shift modes. Nothing that indicated 'error codes'.

Anyone come across this before or have a fix?

thanks
Quote Reply