Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Di2 TT extension button config
Quote | Reply
Helloļ»æ!

I have bought some second hand SW-R671 two-button, old style bar end shifters. The brake levers are the new R8060 one button style, and the battery is a DN110.

For whatever reason, the buttons on the right bar end shifter (controlling the rear mech) are the ā€œwrong way aroundā€, ie that the bigger, lower button moves up the cassette. This is tļ»æhe other way around to my other di2 setups (ie rear cassette moves outboard, down the cassette, when the lower button is pressed).

I canā€™t work out how to fix this in the etube software, which seems to only let me fiddle with the brake lever shifters and otherļ»æ stuff about synchro shift.

ļ»æ Any tips, please?ļ»æ Iā€™m not very experienced at all with e-tube, so it could be that, but the setting is really not apparent. Equally I might have missed it amongst the options amongst synchro stuff, but I would rather not use synchro at all on the TT bike.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 TT extension button config [rubberbullet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you're using E-Tube Project 4.0.3 now, I recommend giving the older 3.4.5 a go.

Sure, it looks a bit dated.. but it actually works with the SM-BCR2 charger.. unless 4.0.3 which still seems to be full of bugs ;-)
The download link for ETP 3.4.5 can be found on the Shimano E-Tube Project site, right next to the ETP 4.0.3 button.
https://bike.shimano.com/en-EU/e-tube/project.html

BetterShifting.com - Di2 help and guides| BetterShifting Instagram | Terry's Instagram
Quote Reply