Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Deuces Wild Weekend...Who's in?
Quote | Reply
Only 2 weeks to go. Who will be there and what race you doing?

I'll be there doing the Deuceman 1/2 IM. Will get there Friday afternoon and leave Sunday. Might volunteer Sunday for the xterra. Will be wearing Accelerate3 gear all weekend so should be easy to spot. Not sure where we are staying yet.

-

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com
Powered by:
-accelerate3.com coaching-
-**TriSports.com Save 20% Message me for one time use code {restrictions apply...see site)
Quote Reply
Re: Deuces Wild Weekend...Who's in? [115InTheShade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Doing the Olympic on Saturday and the Xterra on Sunday.

Steven Montoya
New Mexico
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
my wife is racing HIM and I will be supporting - wearing my normal cowboy hat... yee haaa....

Graham Wilson
USAT Level III Elite Coach
http://www.thewilsongroup.biz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in for the Olympic, I'm doing the Triple Crown starting tomorrow in Tempe. I should be up there Friday midday and will most likely stick a round to help voly on Sunday. I'm be in my usual TriSports.com gear.

~Tucker

Shop at: TriSports.com

"Stick to the facts man, they are good enough, no need to go making stuff up." - STP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'm in for the 1/2. super pumped!! i hear the drive from Tucson is a beautiful one!
i will be wearing a splish bathing suit (if it's warm enough)..... not sure which one yet.
see you there!

http://www.fechrissy.blogspot.com
Trisports.com CPARK - S for 10% off
nuun
Splish
Quote Reply
Re: Deuces Wild Weekend...Who's in? [Fe chrissy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can anyone coment on the course, other than what the web says- is it fast, slow, windy ect....
Quote Reply
Re: Deuces Wild Weekend...Who's in? [thunderbear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would call the bike course average. There are a fair number of hills but nothing killer. Coming back south from about 40 miles on is pretty brutal if you hammered too hard in the beginning. It can be fairly tough on the run if it gets hot...definitley not a PR type course.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm still undecided! Thinking about doing the double: the 1/2 & Xterra ...

my support:

Pacific Multisport
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be in for the XTERRA. Notice I didn't use the term "racing." I'll be decked out in either my own stuff or Trisports.com stuff.

Come by for an XTERRA course talk and pre-ride on Friday or Saturday by the course record holder. Times are/should be on the schedule.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
3 more days! Weather looks to be 85 and sunny for race day (lows in the 40's).

-

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com