Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Desoto carrera
Quote | Reply
Anyone use Desoto Carrera? How is the invisipad? Are these just as good as Desoto's other options? Was thinking of getting some.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto carrera [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jloewe wrote:
Anyone use Desoto Carrera? How is the invisipad? Are these just as good as Desoto's other options? Was thinking of getting some.

I have two pairs of Desoto Carrera tri shorts. I actually purchased a pair as my very first pair of triathlon shorts. Six years later... I just started noticing a little bit of fraying on the inner thigh seams, but they are still going strong! I love the quality of De Soto products.

The fleece pad in these shorts is extremely thin, hence the name "Invisipad". I use them for basically every trainer ride, no matter the duration. The more you train without a significant pad underneath you, the more comfortable it becomes. I also use them for shorter distance triathlons and duathlons.

If you are comparing these to other De Soto shorts, I guess it comes down to personal preference and the amount of padding you require. The Carrera line wont have all of the features of the Forza/Riviera products (eg. the 4" compression leg band, pockets, etc.), but the quality and comfort is just what you would expect from a De Soto product, which is to say awesome!
Quote Reply