Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Deda Synapsi - anyone tried them?
Quote | Reply
anyone tried these?

they are an integrated road bar and aero-extension designed specifically for road bikes

interested in any thoughts and feedback (except strewth they are expensive...!!!)

andy
Quote Reply
Re: Deda Synapsi - anyone tried them? [cookie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was ready to buy one myself earlier this year, but they are not USCF legal for road races or criteriums. You could use them for time trials or triathlon, but other than for the bling-bling effect I don't see why anyone would buy them. They just seem like too much of a sacrifice in terms of adjustibility just to have an integrated bar/stem/ext. But damn they sure do look cool...

"The more you sweat today, the less you bleed tomorrow"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They look VERY sexy and you can get them in the UK for 300 quid ($450?). They seem 'Big Slam' compatible but unless they fit you perfectly there is no degree of adjustability whatsoever. If I won the Lottery though I'd certainly get a pair for my workstand to rest my espresso on.

Put the bunny back in the box.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A guy I ride with occasionally has a pair. They sure LOOK nice, but after asking to try them, I found them to be more than a little off for SLAM positioning (especially wrist angle, position of forearms on the bar). If you are used to shorty style aerobars, you probably want more adjustability.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
they are sexy. what else matters? ;)

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply