Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

DeSoto sport ROCKS!!!!
Quote | Reply
Hey,

I know that there has already been some posts on this subject but I just had to throw this out to everyone. I had called DeSoto inquiring about the size needed for a T1 wetsuit for me (which I might add is from all the good things I have heard on this site from Tom and Dan and others). I was told that a size three top and bottom would be needed. So, I had a friend of mine who owns the local running store order that for me and also the long course shorts and top. Two days later I was calling to ask about some clothes for a friend and just curiously asked again about the size needed for my wetsuit well that person told me a size 4 top and bottom as I hung up I was real confused so I called back and the last person told me a size three top and size four bottom. Well, I dropped an email last night to DeSoto to find out what was going on and to get more information and this morning Emilio DeSoto called himself because he had seen my email and was concerned about the confliciting information I was getting. He told me that a size four was what I needed and that one was going out today and that they would take care of getting the size three back no question. He also went on to say that he would contact my friend since he does not regularly carry DeSoto apparel and work out getting more stuff at his shop. I was so impressed with the customer service from this company that I will be using DeSoto clothes from now on. Emilios service is second to none. If more businesses and people were like this company things would run so much better and smoother. Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day Weekend. Stay Safe!!!!

Craig
Quote Reply