Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

DeSoto πŸ‘€ looking good!
Quote | Reply
I just posted this in the LR, but I doubt a classy man like DeSoto hangs around that crowd. I hope he sees this:

My hubby and I wore our DeSoto masks to the doctor’s office today. I wore blue. He wore peach. The nurse doing the Covid screening at the front door asked me about my mask. When I told her our masks are DeSoto, she said she loves DeSoto masks! She said DeSoto donated a bunch of masks to the hospital and she loves hers. She says the fabric is the best. Agree.

She was so nice to us that it seemed like she thought I had personally given her the DeSoto masks. I just soaked it up. It was great to finally feel appreciated!

Thank you, DeSoto, for taking care of the hospital workers and for making me look good!!
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto πŸ‘€ looking good! [Calamityjane88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another happy customer here! Have had multiple people ask me about where I got it because they really liked the design.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought masks as a gift for my clinic staff (infectious disease). my staff, especially my nurse loves it. she has an autistic son and told me she's had no issues with the masks because he love how it feels on his face.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not exactly impartial on this one, but that skin cooler fabric is some of the most comfortable and cool fabric I’ve worn. It’s even better with the new bike jersey design but that wouldn’t exactly be mask friendly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got six more in designer colors; i.e. NOT white. The pink and blue mask masks are my favorites, so far.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When I got my haircut the stylist commented on how easy my De Soto mask was to cut around.

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The pictures on the website make these masks look huge- do you find them bigger than other masks? That’s what has kept me from ordering them. I wear a small helmet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought my kid the smaller size, which he is wearing all day every day at summer camp, with no complaints. (different mask each day)
Being able to tie them around the back of his head means he can pull it down if he needs some water and it won't accidentally fall on the floor or something like that.

-----
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been using a homemade mask for weeks, but just ordered some from DeSoto yesterday because of this reminder. What a selfless company, proud that they're part of the triathlon community.

KJ
Swim and Triathlon Coach
AllTerrainEndurance.com
KJ@allterrainendurance.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love the material of my DeSoto masks, but I'm not sure if I like the mask itself. It's just a piece of rectangular cloth with strings- it's not actually shaped for a face, and it hurts my nose after wearing it for a while. It would be the perfect mask, flawless in every way if they would shape them. My opinion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Desoto masks are comfortable and the straps are highly customizable.

One thing that needs to be mentioned is that there is a pocket to add an additional filter. I bought an air conditioning filter and cut to size. This type of filter makes the mask far more protective than a standard cloth mask.

Desoto makes great stuff! I’ve been a Desoto customer since the mid-90’s. Long live Desoto!!
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto πŸ‘€ looking good! [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The reversible ones appear to be more form fitting. I'll let you know when mine arrive on Monday if they work better.
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto πŸ‘€ looking good! [Traket92x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Traket92x wrote:
The reversible ones appear to be more form fitting. I'll let you know when mine arrive on Monday if they work better.

I ordered some of the reversible ones a couple of weeks ago. They fit my face better than the originals.

-- Scott
Quote Reply