Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

DeFeet Grab Bag Experience
Quote | Reply
In need of some new cycling socks without paying an arm and a leg and I see the DeFeet Grab Bag. Is this a gamble worth taking?
Quote Reply
Re: DeFeet Grab Bag Experience [BKyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure about the grab bag, but I've been using their socks for the last 18 months and they are awesome - really comfy and cool for the long rides. I wear the fluro ones for visibility, and ignoring any questions of fashion, are safe.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did their grab bag a couple times a few years ago. They were mostly the Aireators (sp?), probably because that was by far their most common seller. I imagine it still is, though they do have more models now than they used to. Anyway, most of the ones I received had random logos on them for events or bike shops or something like that, but I didn't see any defects in the socks. They were probably just leftovers from custom orders, and I didn't mind a logo for a bike shop or brand I didn't know. Both times I did a grab bag of 6 and ended up with 4-5 that I wore a lot and 1-2 that I didn't. So still a good deal. Plus, DeFeet socks last for years even if you wear them a lot. I'd do a grab bag again for sure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't comment on Defeet but the swiftwick grab bag was fun.

Brian
“Eat and Drink, spin the legs and you’re going to effin push (today).” A Howe
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes. Any DeFeet socks will be worth it. These are some of the best socks I've ever owned. It's all I buy.

101Ironman Hacks & Newsletter: http://ironmanhacks.com/newsletter/

YouTube interviews with legends like Mark Allen, Dave Scott, many more: https://www.youtube.com/...s?sub_confirmation=1
Quote Reply
Re: DeFeet Grab Bag Experience [Patterson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree. I keep going back to them....especially for huge rides.

24 Hour World TT Champs-American record holder
Fat Bike Worlds - Race Director
Insta: chris.s.apex
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update: I purchased the 3-pack grab bag for $15 and ordered 2 pairs of clearance socks for $7.50 each. Ordered on Friday and they were delivered today. Very quick. In the grab bag I received two pairs of solid color aireator socks and a black pair of the thermeator socks. Overall I'd give it a 4/5. One pair of the aireator socks looks like it's going to be tight to get on and is significantly smaller than the other aireator pair.
Quote Reply