Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cytomax Pre-Formance
Quote | Reply
What is your experience with Cytomax Pre-Formance? I found a good deal on it online, and have wondered about it for a while.

It has 26 grams of protein, which I was curious about as well...taking in that much protein pre-workout. Total calories per serving=260.

Thanks for your input.
Quote Reply
Re: Cytomax Pre-Formance [WillisIII] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love the Wildberry & my wife the Orange. I swear by the stuff

It's my pre-race breakfast & the occasional meal replacement. If cycling I need to consume an hour before. If running, 2 hours before.

Paul "Speedy" Gonsalves
http://www.rollingthundercanada.com
RollingThunderCanada

Canadian distributor for HED Cycling, Blue Competition, Akona Biospeed & Aerus Composites

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used this before my first race and has been a pre-race staple for years now. I eat this in addition to the usual suspects (banana, bagel, etc.) and have never had a problem, even with the most nervous stomach. It's not that expensive though and comes in single servings so beware the good deal.
Quote Reply
Re: Cytomax Pre-Formance [Brynn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The online source that I was referring to is www.supplementwholesaler.com A friend of mine suggested the website, and I have had success using it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you want I can send you (for the cost of shipping) the ~$30 container (orange) for free. I bought it on a recommendation & just didn't like the flavor. Used about 2 scoops.

Barb
Quote Reply
Re: Cytomax Pre-Formance [BarbBikeTechie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can relate. With the orange flavour, I start to gag.

The Wilberry, I adore. Go figure !!!

Paul "Speedy" Gonsalves
http://www.rollingthundercanada.com
RollingThunderCanada

Canadian distributor for HED Cycling, Blue Competition, Akona Biospeed & Aerus Composites

Quote Reply
Re: Cytomax Pre-Formance [Speedy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Re-opening an old post here...

I was taking a look at Cytomax Pre-formance and noticed one of the ingredients is creatine. Are you folks that're using Pre-formance noticed any of the negative side effects the creatine threads have mentioned (cramping most importantly)? Or, is the quantity low enough that it's not an issue?

Any other experiences (positive or negative) with Pre-formance?

Thanks!

Practice makes better
Quote Reply
Re: Cytomax Pre-Formance [mixedplate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope, no issues.
I've used it before many Olys, 2 HIM and 2 IM. I add a little extra salt to bring the sodium up to 20mg/oz so that I don't urinate out the water right before the race.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: Cytomax Pre-Formance [mixedplate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not enough to have an impact... just supplementing what your body already creates. You need to be taking it with a purpose (Flipper?) to see any negatives (i.e. loading or just going overboard with a cycle). Even then, it's a result of not keeping up with your body's hydration demands (no different than without using it).