Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cycling's equivalent to Running Warehouse? suggestions
Quote | Reply
I buy almost all of my running gear from RW as (1) their prices can't be beat and (2) their return policy is incredible.

With that, what's the cycling equivalent? I generally buy almost all my bike gear through the ST classified. wiggle? competitive cyclist?

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Last edited by: cloy: Jan 19, 19 16:26
Quote Reply
Re: Cycling's equivalent to Running Warehouse? suggestions [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I buy a lot from Nashbar

Athlinks / Strava
Last edited by: Dean T: Jan 19, 19 16:52
Quote Reply
Re: Cycling's equivalent to Running Warehouse? suggestions [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Art’s Cyclery? In real life they are next door to each other. I haven’t shopped online at either (since I live 3 miles away), but Art’s has a lot of inventory. Tennis Warehouse is also right there next to Running Warehouse.

Hillary Trout
San Luis Obispo, CA

Your trip is short. Make the most of it.
https://www.slogoing.net/
Quote Reply
Re: Cycling's equivalent to Running Warehouse? suggestions [SLOgoing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Art’s no longer does online sales as of around the end of last year...

Jensonusa.com and competitivecyclist.com (And backcountry.com) would be others to check out
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
biketiresdirect.com , i have been using them for the last two years. If you watch they constantly run different sales if you create an account and log in. When you do often the prices will change. A week ago all their wheels were 20% off and they have around 10% back on points as well. Competitive cyclist used to be my go to but lately (last year) the discount codes tend to exclude almost every major brand and they are not price competitive. The best time to shop at CC is during their clearance sales. I get most of my Assos every year on clearance.

I just noticed that arts is no longer online, not completely surprised. They seemed to have diminishing stock over the last two years and one order i placed two years ago was significantly delayed, incorrect item, and the return took much longer than it should have. Never ordered from them again.
Quote Reply
Re: Cycling's equivalent to Running Warehouse? suggestions [DM67] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 for Jensons.
They have a great range of stock. They have good sales on occasionally too. They are also very quick at getting back to enquires etc.

Also have great shipping if you’re North of the boarder.

Everything I have ordered has been received very quickly.

Regards

Phil
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Competitive Cyclist

NO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Performance bikes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There isn't one.

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bikewagon.com is another big one
Quote Reply
Re: Cycling's equivalent to Running Warehouse? suggestions [Ron_Burgundy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also biketiresdirect.com is the same company as westernbikeworks.com. They just run two websites to cater to different demographics, but it's the same warehouse, same customer service, etc.
Quote Reply
Re: Cycling's equivalent to Running Warehouse? suggestions [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There just isn't one is the right answer. Some stuff I get from jenson, other stuff from biketiresdirect, wiggle, competitivecyclist, etc. etc. Basically no one place has the best prices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Amazon Prime.

Mostly serious.