Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cycle around Los Santos on your ANT+ enabled trainer using this mod for GTA V
Quote | Reply
mind. blown.

Reddit link

Quote:
A software developer who formerly worked at a smart trainer company has developed a mod for GTA V on PC that lets you connect any ANT+ enabled trainer to control a road bike in-game.
Demo video
Mod download
Anybody with a compatible trainer want to give this a try?
Last edited by: lemos: May 22, 20 5:52
Quote Reply
Re: Cycle around Los Santos on your ANT+ enabled trainer using this mod for GTA V [lemos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me know when I can kill people and bang hookers like in GTA V. ðŸ˜

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Cycle around Los Santos on your ANT+ enabled trainer using this mod for GTA V [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
Let me know when I can kill people and bang hookers like in GTA V. ðŸ˜

you can get ran over, so I'm hoping the opposite is also true 😌
Quote Reply
Re: Cycle around Los Santos on your ANT+ enabled trainer using this mod for GTA V [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Don't know about bangin' hookers but you can shoot while riding the bike.

Has a long was to go but, to me, this shows the potential for what indoor cycling could be some day.
Quote Reply
Re: Cycle around Los Santos on your ANT+ enabled trainer using this mod for GTA V [FuzzyRunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FuzzyRunner wrote:

Don't know about bangin' hookers but you can shoot while riding the bike.

Has a long was to go but, to me, this shows the potential for what indoor cycling could be some day.

looks amazing
Quote Reply
Re: Cycle around Los Santos on your ANT+ enabled trainer using this mod for GTA V [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zedzded wrote:

looks amazing
I love Shane's instinct to stop pedalling when he gets knocked off. Very immersive it would appear.

This is the game that every commuter cyclist has been waiting for. And not just for the exceedingly patient/tolerant bot drivers. "I'm riding here!" :D
Quote Reply