Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Custom aerobars, bottles etc...Uniqocustombikes
Quote | Reply
Dear menbers,

A few weeks ago I wrote in another post about a small company that a colleague of mine was starting in relation to custom parts such as handlebars, Aero bottles, fins etc ...
For this reason and after doing some good work and even designing some pieces for the Tour (custom 3d aerobars) I leave you the following link so that each one and one can assess their quality or not.

https://www.instagram.com/uniqocustombikes/
I hope you like it!

Greetings from Spain,

Imanol.
Quote Reply
Re: Custom aerobars, bottles etc...Uniqocustombikes [Ie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks good from what I could see. Website that doesn’t require Instagram login?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They looks nice for sure, but a majority of the posts are about the extensions (which makes sense since it seems to be their primary product). Are there any details on the hydration system and behind the seat storage box?

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Custom aerobars, bottles etc...Uniqocustombikes [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have been spoken to him and he told me that they are going to finish it this week.

http://uniqocustombikes.com/

Thank you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ie wrote:
I have been spoken to him and he told me that they are going to finish it this week.

http://uniqocustombikes.com/

Thank you!

How custom could he make it?

For instance, I want something that's compatible with the clamping system used on PRO Missile Evo set-up. Specifically, I would want the extension to be compatible with the mounting system (which would mean that the clamping section would need to be oval) while having an aft-ward end that is circular (so that it could accept a bar-end Di2 junction box). WOuld this be something that would be feasible? If so, how much would you say one would need to pay?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Custom aerobars, bottles etc...Uniqocustombikes [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dear echappist,

I know that they make the custom bars with the portable 3d scan but i don't know exactly Joe the specific software works.

I'm not an engineer so i'm going to invite the Boss to the topic to answer all this personal questions.

Thank you very much!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That would be great. Thank you (assuming it would be in line with slowtwitch rules)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dear members

First, thank Imanol for your invitation and recommendation.

We are an engineering company specialized in 3d printing, we have immersed ourselves in the world of cycling, manufacturing almost any type of custom parts

Our main products today are aerobars and tool boxes, with the main characteristic that each and every one of our articles are 100% sized for the bicycle that is desired, or the arms of the cyclist; and as you have mentioned, we are also developing hydration systems

Responding to Echappist, I would ask you to send us an email to detail your request, but yes, we can adapt to any type of clamp and handlebar because the designs are personalized.

Our contact email is: info@uniqocustombikes.com

Greetings, Rodolfo.

Quote Reply