Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Custom Event Awards, who have you used? (specifically bottle openers and ribbons)
Quote | Reply
I am promoting a small local race (100-200 participants expected) and wanted some advice on awards, specifically where to source them. The race budget is small and all of the proceeds will be donated to a local charity, so I am looking to be thrifty, but I do want to provide some kind of award.

For first place in each category I was thinking about a customer bottle opener (with even name/log). It looks like there are lots of places on-line that can make these for somewhere in the $2-$5 range (or more if you want to get really fancy, but that is outside my budget), is there anyone you have used for such an award and would recommend?

For second and third, I am considering providing custom ribbons (event name and logo). It looks like these can be made for about $0.50 each, so it is pretty cheap and this will at least provide something for 2nd and 3rd place.

Note this is bike race (uphill TT), so there is no schwag of any kind (no T-shirts, no goodie bag), the awards are the only thing that will be provided.
Quote Reply