Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Culprit Legend, Aero road disc frameset order
Quote | Reply
HI ST.

First, thanks for all the support for our arm pads.

Second, I am doing a small production of frames.

Not gonna lie. Legend was made by another factory and instead of fighting it, I tested it. I have been on mine now for 5 months. I made CNC parts to really improve the aerobar fit and adjustment.

I improved on their aerobar design and of course offer Culprit's customer service and paint to order.

So, with that said. I am offering the Legend frameset for 2300 USD, I need to factor in additional for shipping costs since Covid 19 has really jacked up shipping rates. After talking with you I can quote with shipping.

that price includes, Frame, fork, seatpost, aerobar, painted to order, bento box, Downtube elite aero water bottle, stem, my aerobar changes including patented tilt design, New CSR Arm cups and also including TRP HD T-910 which can add Di2 or Sram blips. Its a really nice hydro brake design.

Regarding the aero road frame, it is sub 1Kg for frame, up to size XL. Road disc brakes. Fully hidden cable routing. Yes, it is an open mold, but the Supplier is selective who they sell to and its already sold under a big European brand, upon PM I can tell you more.
Frame, fork,seatpost, integrated bar/stem with alloy hardware and clear coat is 2 kg for medium size. So its really a stunning frame.

Can offer the frameset for 1500 USD plus need to check how to upcharge for shipping.

Also now working with my wheel supplier to offer Culprit Branded wheels at comparable pricing to Yoleo but with the assurance of quality from Culprit.

Anyone interested comment or PM me.
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit Legend, Aero road disc frameset order [culpritbicycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm curious about the road frame. Do you have pics? What's the max tire clearance?

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Culprit Legend, Aero road disc frameset order [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
28mm

can you email me at service@culpritbicycles.com
Quote Reply