Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cube Aerium 2018
Quote | Reply
I wondered if anyone has seen one of these in the flesh?

Looks like a good bike option, but haven't seen a review (Maybe it hasn't shipped yet?).
Quote Reply
Re: Cube Aerium 2018 [boing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You mean these?

They had them on show at the IM Frankfurt expo. Beautiful things, very narrow and deep tubes. Actually saw a surprising number of them during the race, too. Plenty of storage for food, but no clear solution for repair kit.

ZONE3 - We Last Longer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
designed by the Swisside guys for Cube to be the best frame as drag (under 50W). there is about 10W with major brands around
just reporting what I heard...
Quote Reply
Re: Cube Aerium 2018 [tessar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's the one. Looks good, but haven't seen any in the flesh.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It doesn't have disk brakes so it can't be new. Surely the Swiss would know better! 😜
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tessar wrote:
You mean these?

They had them on show at the IM Frankfurt expo. Beautiful things, very narrow and deep tubes. Actually saw a surprising number of them during the race, too. Plenty of storage for food, but no clear solution for repair kit.

I'm very surprised they didn't use that area above the bottom bracket for some sort of storage.
Quote Reply
Re: Cube Aerium 2018 [JBell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cube have released a TT UCI legal version that does ha've discs.
Quote Reply
Re: Cube Aerium 2018 [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
tessar wrote:
You mean these?

I'm very surprised they didn't use that area above the bottom bracket for some sort of storage.

Would have been good. In my for and against rating the speedconcept wins that section for if draft box. Even in time trials having a drag neutral storage solution for car key and flat kit is a bonus - some of the walks back to the hq can be long if you flat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JBell wrote:
It doesn't have disk brakes so it can't be new. Surely the Swiss would know better! 😜

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If your not doing an IM and just doing a tt it appears that bento would fit keys and a flat kit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JBell wrote:

Lol
Quote Reply