Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Critique my fit
Quote | Reply
Hello,
Following a few years off from racing I am back into Ironman in 2019. The photo is from Roth back in 2014 and was hoping to get a few pointers on improving my bike fit. It was generally comfortable but looking at it again the saddle looks high.

I would be very grateful for any comments/suggestions to improve power/position?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my fit [mattsimmonds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i will be the first to say it saddle too high
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my fit [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clutch Cargo wrote:
i will be the first to say it saddle too high
Technically the second because he already said it.

Bike looks very small for you.

Also the whole image looks distorted and weird, the rear wheel looks bigger but the photo is from ahead of centre... Did you take a photo of a photo?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike looks to small, saddle to high, bring bars forward a touch and tilt bars up.

Go get a great fit by a good fitter and you will go faster!

It simply to hard to give tons of advice from one static picture, but those are my initial knee jerk reactions.

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Last edited by: Toothengineer: Dec 19, 18 4:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
your bike is too small.

your seat is WAY too high.

you should consider getting a professional fit before buying a new bike.

mattsimmonds wrote:
Hello,
Following a few years off from racing I am back into Ironman in 2019. The photo is from Roth back in 2014 and was hoping to get a few pointers on improving my bike fit. It was generally comfortable but looking at it again the saddle looks high.

I would be very grateful for any comments/suggestions to improve power/position?

Thanks

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply