Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Critique my bike position - pictures with aero helmet
Quote | Reply
side view and frontal area...please be honest...

Quote Reply
Re: Critique my bike position - pictures with aero helmet [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks good, may want to position the vents in front however.
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my bike position - pictures with aero helmet [Gary Tingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nah, the vents are just there for when I spit... I don't like to spit in my helmet ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my bike position - pictures with aero helmet [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sure hope that helmet hasn't been "used" before by your cat...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mimi wanted to know if you actually have the cat yet or not?

I think the helmet is a bit big for your head.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So what size is that helmet- medium?

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ah, the Giro Darth Vader model has been released.

Quote | Reply
top pic: elbow angle too open - maybe shorten up your cockpit.

bottom: left knee out too far, right hand position is un-aero

everything else looks good as far as i can tell.

Josef
-------
blog
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my bike position - pictures with aero helmet [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gonna pick him up today
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Makes me think of Schultz from Hogan's Heroes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think had you been wearing that this morning on the ride, I might have been able to keep up....

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my bike position - pictures with aero helmet [Football Mom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, reminds me of Darth Helmet from "Spaceballs"...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so there is my salad bowl - i was looking all over my place but couldn't find it

then I had to change my eating habits and go out to get some fast food

it ruined my whole nutrition plan :-(

just kidding
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You need to raise your handlebars, switch to base bars with drop to keep your hands in the same place, and then tilt your aerobars up slightly to achieve flatter arms.

Also, you should probably be riding a 650c bike.

And make sure your front and back tires match.
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my bike position - pictures with aero helmet [jmhtx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
to do what? follow me in the first tree we meet? ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your position looks pretty good but you may want to switch your cycling shoes to help with your climbing (or maybe the Rotors allow you to press down so much I'm way off base with this comment).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you should paint it, like Herbert

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my bike position - pictures with aero helmet [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
now THIS is an idea!!! ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ITU UCI will ban you, that might be considered a fairing. Could hide a case of cold beer in that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You look fine. The bike though, doesn't look right for you. I will be happy to take it off your hands. I know someone who just might fit that bike.

Proud member of FISHTWITCH: doing a bit more than fish exercise now.
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my bike position - pictures with aero helmet [HalfSpeed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
he finaly lost it .....

:-)

http://www.wimdedoncker.be
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my bike position - pictures with aero helmet [wimothy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, if you ever grow into that thing.....

you'll be about 9' tall :-)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\_____ O-O>

houstonadventureracing.com (H.A.R.T.)
houstonracing.com (Houston TriClub )
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my bike position - pictures with aero helmet [wimothy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you're jaelous because your aero helmet is so shitty compared to mine...

this is is available for $21.99 at Petsmart.
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my bike position - pictures with aero helmet [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I think the helmet is a bit big for your head.
I'm not so sure.
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my bike position - pictures with aero helmet [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great pictures!
Are that the new Pearl Izumi Tri Carbon shoes??

How are they compared to the normal slr version?
Quote Reply

Prev Next