Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Critique me [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha yes I have a beagle, he does not like the trainer at all.
Quote Reply
Re: Critique me [Paulo Sousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah but you're so damn cryptic with your one word answers and all. You never help anybody around here. You just sit there all smug. Especially when a guy asks a serious question and does some serious work looking for a serious answer. You just blow him off and are all elitist and all.

you suck Paulo.....

(can't figure out how to post pink).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bars: Horizontal is the target - any comments on wrist position as mentioned by a different poster?

Elbows Closer - Check, I'll move the pads in more.

Helmet: So the head position is OK, simply rotate the helmet on my noggin?

Is it a safe assumption that closing the knees towards the top tube as well is upper body motion is just a "think about it" skill?

Beyond that I'm sensing from your tone that there isn't much more to be done at this moment, correct me if I'm wrong.

A gracious thank you for the help.
Quote Reply
Re: Critique me [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah - I'm very grateful for his help.

I may be towards the front end of the AG field, but there's still a long way I can move up. And as I learned with this little thread - having somebody who has the "act" together giving you advice can get things right very quick.

Leaves me reevaluating my ability to guide myself to the goals I have set for myself.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sentania wrote:
Bars: Horizontal is the target - any comments on wrist position as mentioned by a different poster?

That's a comfort issue, I wouldn't sweat that detail.

Quote:
Helmet: So the head position is OK, simply rotate the helmet on my noggin?

Yes and no. When you get back on the road (May?), you'll be able to play around with several head positions and see the huge gains you can make when having the head in the right position. After you get that right, adjust the helmet so that the tip touches your back.

Quote:
Is it a safe assumption that closing the knees towards the top tube as well is upper body motion is just a "think about it" skill?

"Make it happen" is a favorite phrase of mine.

Quote:
Beyond that I'm sensing from your tone that there isn't much more to be done at this moment, correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct.

Quote:
A gracious thank you for the help.

No problem, always available to help an Endurance Nation client.

-

The Triathlon Squad

Like us on Facebook!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote:
No problem, always available to help an Endurance Nation client.

Ouch - good thing I'm not a client - for better or worse I'm "coaching" myself.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sentania wrote:
Actually that's his "nervous"

Dude, don't stress out my buddy!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sentania wrote:
Yeah - I'm very grateful for his help.

I may be towards the front end of the AG field, but there's still a long way I can move up. And as I learned with this little thread - having somebody who has the "act" together giving you advice can get things right very quick.

Leaves me reevaluating my ability to guide myself to the goals I have set for myself.

I have a friend who was coached by Paulo in 2007. Much further down the AG field than you. I had the good fortune to meet Paulo at IMAZ 2007. Very gracious and intelligent man. Don't tell anyone around her e though its a secret (oops)....
Quote Reply
Re: Critique me [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah - he's used to us riding in the basement where he just lounges on there and takes on the role of coach potatoe.

Not only did I ride tonight upstairs to take video, I did an entire workout - he just didn't know what to do.
Quote Reply
Re: Critique me [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn you were at IMAZ in 2007?

Small world ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sentania wrote:
Damn you were at IMAZ in 2007?

Small world ;)

spectating

didn't want you to think I was stalkin you...... but I saw you coming outta T2 and finishing. Mostly cuz I was following Heather Gollnick (who coached me in 06) and you were on her heels.

Also, I could create six degrees of Kevin Bacon between my friend, Paulo and Gordo but it would make Paulo's head explode so I won't.

See you in the pool for a beatin'....
Quote Reply

Prev Next