Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Crank Artcile Revisions: Thank You!
Quote | Reply
For those who were diligent and kind enough to take the time to offer advice, criticism and input about our crank test article (bikesportmichigan.com)I have made revisions to the article to reflect the comments one poster made about the test only measuring crank arm stiffness, not spider stiffness. Thank you again for your comments and input. They are valuable and help insure better quality content on our site and in our store. I hope this is a resource for everyone- not just our customers.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Crank Artcile Revisions: Thank You! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom it did help me feel solid about my purchase of a bike equiped with ultergra. My recent equipment purchases have been influnced one way or another by your reviews. Thanks for the insight. I wish your shop was closer.
Quote Reply
Re: Crank Artcile Revisions: Thank You! [Stewart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have to agree, Tom specifically and this forum in general have had significant influence on every significant triathlon purchase I've made in the last year. The knowledge and experience of this group is incredible. Hey Dan, did you know you're spell checker doesn't recognize the work triathlon?

- Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
P. J. O'Rourke
Quote Reply