Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Correct me if I’m wrong! Shouldn’t Lionel have a technical bike RIDING coach?
Quote | Reply
Along with the Canyon team & bike fit coach?. Seems if he could learn to ride technically it would benefit him so much more than just putting out big power ie 318 watts over an IM. (More straight power than Cameron Wurf btw).
Am if off here in thinking this is a tremendous missing piece?
Quote Reply
Re: Correct me if I’m wrong! Shouldn’t Lionel have a technical bike RIDING coach? [thatzone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you mean by technical riding?
Quote Reply
Re: Correct me if I’m wrong! Shouldn’t Lionel have a technical bike RIDING coach? [thatzone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bicycle is a nearly perfect machine

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Correct me if I’m wrong! Shouldn’t Lionel have a technical bike RIDING coach? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Riding a manual in aero. Key skill.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, of course. Should have done that five years ago. Along with heaps of other basic training knowledge.

You've gotta be tough if you're gonna be stupid. And the dude is really really tough.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Most people can learn to race crits in a few months or even a few weeks. He doesn't need a coach, he needs to get off the trainer and actually ride his bike once in a while. No coach in the world is going to be able to stand next to his trainer and teach him to ride.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thatzone wrote:
Along with the Canyon team & bike fit coach?. Seems if he could learn to ride technically it would benefit him so much more than just putting out big power ie 318 watts over an IM. (More straight power than Cameron Wurf btw).
Am if off here in thinking this is a tremendous missing piece?

If what you're thinking is riding on a tandem with him (with you as stoker) and whispering technique queues and sweet nothings into his ear, I'm sure they'd love to hear your proposal.
Quote Reply