Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Computrainer Scenery Changes???
Quote | Reply
I've been using my CT for a few weeks and absolutely love it...I'd recommend one to all of my training parnters, so long as they aren't in my age group.

I think it's great all the options for courses and ability to race against yourself....but does anyone know if it's possible to download more than the 2 scenery options the 3D offers?

It'd be nice to ride in more than just the dessert or in the mountains...anyone know if there are more options to download?
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer Scenery Changes??? [madisonbucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
... not that I know of... however, you can add roadside signs (However, adding a lot of roadside signs/billboards be aware it will use more memory and slow the start up process. You will also need a good processor as well.)

Joe Moya
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer Scenery Changes??? [madisonbucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can buy fitcentric.com software and ride your CS with actual location scenery. The software works with other automatic resistance trainers besides CS. It also works on plan set-by-hand resistance trainers. You can plug in 31 past performances and ride in a peleton, or race your previous workouts. You can ride online with other people, etc. I'm not paid for this plug, I just am really pleased with the software and the customer support. I think it will add value to your CS experience.

Olen
Quote Reply