Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Coincidence or not at IMTX?
Quote | Reply
Don't want to start a twitch hunt, but upon returning from bike check-in this afternoon, my friend who is staying at the Embassy Suites in The Woodlands found a package insert for Testosterone topical solution lying on the floor of the Second floor. Lots of fast guys saying here. Doper or just a coincidence?
Quote Reply
Re: Coincidence or not at IMTX? [KONO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KONO wrote:
Don't want to start a twitch hunt, but upon returning from bike check-in this afternoon, my friend who is staying at the Embassy Suites in The Woodlands found a package insert for Testosterone topical solution lying on the floor of the Second floor. Lots of fast guys saying here. Doper or just a coincidence?

If you picked it up with gloved hands, you could probably pull a print off of it. Testosterone package inserts have a known correlation for being in similar locations to Testosterone and testosterone delivery moieties.

I believe my local reality has been violated.
Quote | Reply
Light the twitchhunt lanterns. I’m on the 9th floor I keep my eyes out!

-
"It's nice to be great, but far greater to be nice"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This sounds like a fantastic way to troll people at a race. I'll file this away...
Quote Reply
Re: Coincidence or not at IMTX? [iamuwere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not trolling, I have photo evidence. The carpeting in the hallways is very unique. Just don't know how to post the pic from my iPhone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m not saying you are, but rather I would love to see the storm that brews dropping a product insert by certain rooms or bikes or whatever.
Quote Reply
Re: Coincidence or not at IMTX? [iamuwere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Piss test all KQ’ers. Take your slot, fill a cup, & slide your card. Knowing it was inevitable would go a long ways, & IM can afford to perform 80 drugs tests this weekend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder if the hotel would let you see the camera footage if you told them what you were looking for.
Last edited by: sxevegan: Apr 27, 18 17:12
Quote Reply
Re: Coincidence or not at IMTX? [turningscrews] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I get a slot I would be happy to piss in a cup. I don’t cheat! If I did not train enough/race fast enough then I don’t deserve it.
Quote Reply
Re: Coincidence or not at IMTX? [sxevegan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guarantee they would not let you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
KONO wrote:

I would love Ironman for just one race to test everyone after the race. I know it would be a huge undertaking but just do it once so we can get a sampling.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Coincidence or not at IMTX? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does doping really work?
Quote Reply
Re: Coincidence or not at IMTX? [LifeTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not really... all part of a conspiracy theory peddled by the big drug testing corporations so they can make buckets of money. It's all fake news
Quote Reply
Re: Coincidence or not at IMTX? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
KONO wrote:

I would love Ironman for just one race to test everyone after the race. I know it would be a huge undertaking but just do it once so we can get a sampling.

Me too. If I were independently wealthy I would offer to pay for it.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Coincidence or not at IMTX? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They don't want to know.

Quote Reply
Re: Coincidence or not at IMTX? [M----n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M----n wrote:
They don't want to know.

This. They wouldn't want to deal with the fallout, and the loss of $$ due to banning hundreds of people from their races!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lock down the hotel.
Get everyone in the lobby.
Don't let anyone leave till you find out

KONO wrote:

Inside The Big Ring: Podcast & Coaching

Quote Reply
Re: Coincidence or not at IMTX? [Brandes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Ok, everybody remain calm. We don't want to have to hurt anyone. As soon as we find the doper you can all go back to your rooms.
Quote Reply
Re: Coincidence or not at IMTX? [Ellsworth53T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And we all know how this movie turned out :)

Ellsworth53T wrote:

Ok, everybody remain calm. We don't want to have to hurt anyone. As soon as we find the doper you can all go back to your rooms.

Quote Reply
Re: Coincidence or not at IMTX? [Ellsworth53T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If we're doing the same with all the drafters, we're going to need a big room. A much, much bigger room.

http://powerful-problem-solving.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brandes wrote:
And we all know how this movie turned out :)

Ellsworth53T wrote:

Actually, I don't know how that movie turned out since I've never seen it. Too busy SBR-ing, working, and sleeping, to watch many movies. So what is the name of the movie that scene is from??? I know, I know I should get out more. :)

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Re: Coincidence or not at IMTX? [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its from Die Hard, the 1st one and best one w/ Bruce Willis and Allan Rickman.

Very action packed. Good for watching on the trainer.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brandes wrote:
It's from Die Hard, the 1st one and best one w/ Bruce Willis and Allan Rickman. Very action packed. Good for watching on the trainer.

Ah i see, not sure how i missed that one; thanks for the info!!!

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
KONO wrote:

No triathlete has ever used T. Must be a coincidence. Totally.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It’s a fringe sport that basically everyone can cheat if they want.

Drafting. Course cutting. Drugs. Swapping timing chips.

It’s not clean like the Olympics. 🙃

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply

Prev Next