Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Christopher Walken Does a Promotional Video for the YT Jeffsy
Quote | Reply
It's a promotional video and it's for a mountain bike but, honestly, Christopher Walken's words really capture how I feel about my bike and Multisport. I think a lot of people here would agree.

Quote Reply
Re: Christopher Walken Does a Promotional Video for the YT Jeffsy [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You had me at Walken. It's now on my watch later list.
Quote Reply
Re: Christopher Walken Does a Promotional Video for the YT Jeffsy [Thorax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Loved it!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Christopher Walken Does a Promotional Video for the YT Jeffsy [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I played it for my wife... she thought it was going to go the route of wife/best friend/etc. She did not enjoy the ending as much as I did.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Walken seems to be like Port wine. Amazing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's cool, Walken and all. But what does it really have to do with any specific product? The ad wold probably be better for some kind of alcohol.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
.........he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ass. Five long years, he wore this bike up his ass. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me the bike. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the bike to you....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Adam Savage
Quote Reply
Re: Christopher Walken Does a Promotional Video for the YT Jeffsy [slidecontrol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I read that in Walken's voice in my mind đŸ˜‚
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Needs more Cowbell :)
Quote Reply