Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Chris Leiferman at Oceanside
Quote | Reply
Anyone know what happened to Chris Leiferman at 70.3 Oceanside? I saw him way in the back of the bike at about mile 15 or so well behind the rest of the pro men. About 25 mins later he passed me again. I then saw him later on the run - he was finishing up as I was about five or six miles in. Dunno if he was injured or having an mechanical (or multiple mechanicals), but sorry he didn't have a good day, especially after last year's finish. I assume he finished...just wondering if anyone knows what happened to him.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Leiferman at Oceanside [globetrotterjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Starky pushed him.
Last edited by: ajthomas: Apr 13, 18 20:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another pro, Kenett Peterson said he was riding with Chris, but Chris got a flat and had to wait 80 minutes for race support.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Leiferman at Oceanside [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Flat very early.

Chris is a standup good dude.
Quote Reply
Re: Chris Leiferman at Oceanside [SA001] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SA001 wrote:
Flat very early.

Chris is a standup good dude.

Yeah, Kenett said it was like 2 miles in. Chris rode with us age groupers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
globetrotterjon wrote:
Anyone know what happened to Chris Leiferman at 70.3 Oceanside? I saw him way in the back of the bike at about mile 15 or so well behind the rest of the pro men. About 25 mins later he passed me again. I then saw him later on the run - he was finishing up as I was about five or six miles in. Dunno if he was injured or having an mechanical (or multiple mechanicals), but sorry he didn't have a good day, especially after last year's finish. I assume he finished...just wondering if anyone knows what happened to him.

Dunno if it was Chris. But there was a pro sitting on the side of the road on the slight hill just before the pulgas gate with some sort of mechanical looking sad. I asked if he was ok and he sorta shrugged so I switched to "do you need help?" and he just waved me on. Whoever he was he passed me on the run, which meant he was sitting there for a while since I am old and slow.

ETA: I want to say he was in a mostly white kit. Was one of 3 pro men I "caught" on the bike.
Last edited by: davejustdave: Apr 14, 18 15:16
Quote Reply