Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Changing zwift FTP?
Quote | Reply
New to zwift, got a new tacx flux and after I did one or two rides, it gave me an FTP of 234. I find my flux power way lower than on my old power meter, where my FTP was around 300. I ‘feel’ like about 260 on my flux would be the same as 300 on my old quarq Elsa. Anyways, I’m Doing some zwift workouts (4 week FTP booster) and the workouts are all based on the 234 FTP, and they are way too easy. Can I manually change my FTP?
Quote Reply
Re: Changing zwift FTP? [friesen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
'You can update your FTP from two places. While logged into the game, you can access it from the Workouts menu, in the lower left corner of the menu. You can adjust it with the slider, or click inside the FTP box to edit it manually.

Your FTP can also be adjusted from the Profile screen, accessed by clicking the orange pen and paper icon under your name on the Pause screen.'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, just go into settings where you enter your weight and such.

I would recommend doing an FTP test though, since the workouts are based off of that, you want to get an FTP test based on the power reading of the meter you are using to work out. I did about a dozen rides before I did my FTP test, and while Zwift will attempt to get close based on your efforts, mine was still off by about 15 watts.

Sort of the difference between "precise" and "accurate" I'd want to be doing 90% of FTP on the trainer as measured by the trainer vs 90% of FTP measured on a different power meter, then measured by the trainer for the workout.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can change it in your profile: https://support.zwift.com/...file-Age-Weight-FTP-

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Changing zwift FTP? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok. Thanks for the replies
Quote Reply