Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo Paint Choice
Quote | Reply
The Cervelo P3 is available to the consumer in only one color, Blueish Silver. I admit that frame color is the least important consideration...but everyone likes a nice paint job. I would have thought that since Cervelo is sending other P3 frame (e.g., PRO-TEAM CSC) to be painted the red and white (see attached Webpage)...it would not be a problem to provide that service to the general consumer. They also paint there consumer-level Solist with that color scheme. Why wont CERVELO paint the P3 Red and WHite? http://www.cyclingnews.com/...isnice03/ttbikes/CSC

John Bogdanski
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Paint Choice [JohnK"arol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Why wont CERVELO paint the P3 Red and WHite?"

Well you can't please everybody. Saw the Dual in red/white recently and it does look nice.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Paint Choice [JohnKarol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frankly, you could paint them medium turd color and I would still take them. I like the silver anyway (at least better than medium turd). It's understated, unlike myself....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Paint Choice [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Me being a rabbit, I think medium turd is quite pretty, especially when I eat a bunch of alfalfa. It is a beautiful greeny brown.

Don't knock medium turd!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Paint Choice [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
does UPS (aka "Brown") have a cycling team yet?

They would have medium turd bikes, or maybe Saturn did years ago (when they had the "UPS brown" color cars)

Ben
Quote Reply