Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P3 2018 - BB compatibility question. Rotor Ceramic
Quote | Reply
Cervelo P3 2018 - BB compatibility question.

questioning of this will fit my frame. .?
looking for flexibilty of using Rotor Crank or Shimano Ultegra 8000 crank

thx,

link to shop bellow,

https://velotechservices.co.uk/...d=126814&cat=242
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 2018 - BB compatibility question. Rotor Ceramic [kostrzu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't get ceramic bearings.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 2018 - BB compatibility question. Rotor Ceramic [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jimatbeyond wrote:
I wouldn't get ceramic bearings.

Neither would I.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 2018 - BB compatibility question. Rotor Ceramic [kostrzu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes that will work. I have the steel version of that bottom bracket in both my 2015 S5 and my wife's 2018 P3 and it it's given no issues.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 2018 - BB compatibility question. Rotor Ceramic [Polo_1272] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Polo_1272 wrote:
Yes that will work. I have the steel version of that bottom bracket in both my 2015 S5 and my wife's 2018 P3 and it it's given no issues.

Thx for it what kind of cranck are you using ? Shimano or Rotor ? Are this BB is compatible with Bought?

Thx.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shimano Hollowtech II and Rotor Aldhu 24 cranksets are compatible with that bottom bracket.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 2018 - BB compatibility question. Rotor Ceramic [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ok, understand. one more what kind of BB shoul i use in order to get Rotor 3D with 110bcd 5 arms spider .
i have in my storage inPower meter for this kind and i would like to use it,

thx, artur,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You would want to get a bottom bracket that is compatible with that crank's 30mm axle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok. Any recommendations ??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have that crank on a 2015 P2 using this bottom bracket.

https://wheelsmfg.com/...ontact-bb-black.html

Edit: You'll need an 11.5mm spacer on the drive side and .5mm spacers on non drive side
Last edited by: jaretj: May 24, 20 12:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are probably ten good bottom brackets that would work perfectly with your specifications.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 2018 - BB compatibility question. Rotor Ceramic [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've used the original BB, which will work for that crank with the spacer.

I've also used a rotor 4130, a wheels manufacturing non-threaded standard Bearing, and finally the threaded angular contact.

Same spacer with all of those bottom brackets.
Quote Reply