Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P3X racking grief
Quote | Reply
Well, bought a Cervelo P3X, dished out the money last season with Zipp 808s and it turns out it won’t rack on the racks at the Ironman. Transition will suffer. Just a heads up for potential owners or owners who haven’t raced with it yet. Just bring some extra long zip ties and loop it around the pads. Best solution so far
Also, if anyone has had this problem but has a solution please post
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3X racking grief [john117] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
??

Why not rack from the seat?

I have raced my P5x a number of times and have no idea what you’re talking about in terms of difficulty racking.

Quote | Reply
my P3X racks just fine by the saddle. plenty of other P3X and PXSeries bikes racking fine as well.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3X racking grief [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ve tried by the saddle and so did the officials and it doesn’t work. They did mention that their event’s rails were larger than standard event rails so that could be why...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which saddle are you using?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3X racking grief [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jimatbeyond wrote:
ISM Adamo
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3X racking grief [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jimatbeyond wrote:
I also am using the short version of the saddle so that could also be contributing to not enough length to rack it off the saddle...
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3X racking grief [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My P5 with Dash racked fine so I'm not sure why your P3 didn't. That was maybe the one thing about the bike I didn't think was pure shite.
Quote Reply