Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P3C questions for the experts
Quote | Reply
1. Was there any major changes made to the frame from 2007 through 2013. Anything with a bottom bracket carbon layup anything noteworthy.

2. What Forks we'll fit this bike. It looks like I can take a fork out of one of the NP threes or np2 but how would I know what size fork would fit it as far as the rake. The p3c in question is a 58.

3. Are there any wheel width restrictions with this bike.

Thank you as always.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3C questions for the experts [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
1. Was there any major changes made to the frame from 2007 through 2013. Anything with a bottom bracket carbon layup anything noteworthy.

2. What Forks we'll fit this bike. It looks like I can take a fork out of one of the NP threes or np2 but how would I know what size fork would fit it as far as the rake. The p3c in question is a 58.

3. Are there any wheel width restrictions with this bike.

Thank you as always.

• No major changes were done to the carbon layup that I know of.
  • Any fork the same size will work. For example, I use a P5-3 fork on mine and it works fine.
  • You can't use wide wheels. 23mm is typically the max tire size, although you may be able to fit a 25 in some circumstances.

Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3C questions for the experts [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What bottom bracket did they have in them were they BB right or something else
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BSA68 English threaded.

I use a Flo disc with 25mm GP TT on the back no issues of my 2007 P3C.

Formerly TriBrad02
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3C questions for the experts [CyclingBrad02] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ty
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. There was a layup change prior to 2007, nothing that I recall being announced after that
2. Axle to crown is more important than rake. Stock was 43mm rake so you can vary a little from that without issue. Getting a taller fork would throw out the geometry more. 368-370mm is what you need.
3. Yes. Firecrest 808 slower than pre-FC 808 at low yaw though, so that's not necessarily a bit issue.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3C questions for the experts [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. So icy guys using Forks off of the current P2 and P3 I'm assuming that would work.
Quote Reply