Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Castelli all out speed suit.
Quote | Reply
Anyone know much about this suit?
https://www.castelli-cycling.com/...d-suit-/p/861810418P

I have a castelli san remo which was a great suit (now broken) but this seems to be a morph of that suit meets the T1 which supposedly tests fast according to castelli of course.

Anyone had a chance to test one?
Quote Reply
Re: Castelli all out speed suit. [TriByran] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have one. Love it. Also have used San Remo in the past and love those, but the longer sleeves are great and the fit is a bit more snug - not sure if that's only b/c it's new or if they changed it a bit. Fits like a glove.
Quote Reply
Re: Castelli all out speed suit. [mattyboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you change your size? I’m a S in the san Remo, so was going to get the same size in the new one
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am a medium in both. The All Out seems to fit a bit tighter, but I think that has more to do with my San Remo being a bit more stretch out from a couple of seasons of wear. If you are a small in the San Remo, you'll be a small in the All Out.

Website - Follow Me On Strava - Follow Me On Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Castelli all out speed suit. [Symonds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s not just you...way tighter on me compared to the medium San Remo. I didn’t like the feel of the upper so I sent it back. My .2
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriByran wrote:
Did you change your size?
Nope I'm a Large in both. The All Out is just a bit snugger for some reason.
Quote Reply
Re: Castelli all out speed suit. [mattyboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone actually aero tested it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Available again. Got one in XL. In orange/red. Looks nice. Ordered this because I heave the Stealth top and shorts also in XL: tried L but these were too small. Could not even get the shorts over my upper legs.
Did the right thing: the XL suit fits fine, same fit as the XL two-piece kit.
I measured my sizes according to the castelli-site and than L is advised but no, this is incorrect. XL is just fine for me (1.85 m, 85 kg athletic bodytype)
Last edited by: longtrousers: Feb 6, 19 4:55
Quote Reply