Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Carnac TRS7C
Quote | Reply
Can these "tri-specific" shoes also be used as daily trainers? I've been told by one source no, and another that they are durable enough for daily rides up to 30 miles. Any experienced Carnac TRS7C wearers out there?
Last edited by: tripoet: Mar 11, 03 9:26
Quote Reply
Re: Carnac TRS7C [tripoet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have them and use them as my only bike shoes. i was always under the impression that bike shoes could last for years, so i have no idea why someone would suggest that they are "race only" shoes. unless your sources are suggesting that the single strap on the shoe would be problemmatic if you use them all the time in terms of fit/comfort(which i would disagree with as well), then i see no reason not to use them all the time.

f/k/a mclamb6
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The only thing is I would wear socks with them if you are using them as daily trainers... hey the way I see it you spend 120 dollars + you should be able to use them a ton... I personally like having a road shoe for group rides though... foot feels more stable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have had the "1s", "2s" and now the "7s" and have put thousands of miles on each with absolutely no problem. My advice (worth what you are paying for it) is that whenever you get this kind of 180 degree erroneous advice is to discontinue using this shop and to find a new one ASAP! BTW, the "7s" run about 1/2 size smaller than previous models.

Good Luck.

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply