Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Carbon Frame Repair
Quote | Reply
I need to get an integrated rear Derailuer hangar repaired on a Scott CR1 Pro. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon Frame Repair [wazafatass] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Contact Calfee. They have one of the best reputations for carbon frame in the industry.
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon Frame Repair [1406racer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kirklee bikes in austin as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon Frame Repair [1406racer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, calfee said they dont do this repair anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon Frame Repair [sburke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i will contact them. Thanks.

sburke wrote:
kirklee bikes in austin as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure if they do that specific repair but Drummond Custom Cycles does quite a few carbon frame repairs. Check out http://drummondcycles.com/, they were just ranked in the top 100 in Bicycling Magazine.
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon Frame Repair [mad_scientist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for therecommendation. I will check them out.

mad_scientist wrote:
Not sure if they do that specific repair but Drummond Custom Cycles does quite a few carbon frame repairs. Check out http://drummondcycles.com/, they were just ranked in the top 100 in Bicycling Magazine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi wazafatass,

I know this thread is a bit old, but if you haven't had the frame fixed yet, we can easily perform this repair (assuming the dropout is carbon). We've got more than 20 years experience repairing composites, learning our craft in the US Air Force.

Check out examples of our work at the link to our website below or on our Facebook page.

Sincerely,

_____

Kurt Gensheimer
CarbonFrameRepair.com - Your source for quality, professional carbon bicycle frame repair
See our latest repairs on Facebook
Quote Reply