Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Canyon speedmax size and fit
Quote | Reply
I am a hair under 6' and currently riding a 54cm 2010 felt b14 that i got used for a great price. I cant get a great fit on this bike and would like to upgrade anyway. My local guy pushes the Cervelo and i was leaning toward getting the new P series 105. I would really prefer to try the Canyon Speedmax CF 7.0 because i feel like i can get more bike for a better price especially with the cervelo prices going up.
My concern is about fit. It worries me to order a bike online without being able to test ride it. Does anyone know of options to get fitted or test ride a canyon? Their fit chart puts me in a medium but i would really like to know for sure before i buy it. Obviously talking to my LBS isn't ideal because they would prefer i dont buy a direct to consumer bike.

Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, "Would an idiot do that?" And if they would, I do not do that thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon speedmax size and fit [Shyland83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There’s a whole thread on fitting to the Canyon. If you post your stack/reach you can get some advice on exactly how to recreate that fit on the Canyon.
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon speedmax size and fit [Shyland83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Triathlon_Forum_F1/Official_FIT_ASSISTANCE_for_Canyon_Speedmax_CF_and_CF_SLX__P6798762/?search_string=canyon%20bike%20fit#p6798762

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply