Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Can an SWorks Evade be faster than a Giro Advantage II?
Quote | Reply
 Just got what I figured was a new road helmet. But I feel that it might be faster than my Giro? Could that be true?
I ride aggressive, big drop, head down.

NO
Quote Reply
Re: Can an SWorks Evade be faster than a Giro Advantage II? [Alabama Viking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You'll never know unless you test it yourself. I've gone through testing alllll the new TT helmets, only to find for my shape/position/riding that the old Limar Speed Daemon is the fastest for me.

I've also just upgraded to the new Evade. Only because it's new and I like the look of it.

Shane Miller - GPLama
YouTube | Web | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Can an SWorks Evade be faster than a Giro Advantage II? [gplama] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What no more bike share helmet?
Quote Reply
Re: Can an SWorks Evade be faster than a Giro Advantage II? [MattyK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MattyK wrote:
What no more bike share helmet?

Not since aero road helmets have been AUS/NZ certified to use here.

Shane Miller - GPLama
YouTube | Web | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Can an SWorks Evade be faster than a Giro Advantage II? [Alabama Viking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's as fast for me as the Giro Aerohead and the S-Works TT, probably because I'm able to tuck my head better with the Evade. However, I only know that after testing. It's pretty hard to predict what the fastest helmet is going to be for any individual.

Coach at TriForce Triathlon Team: https://www.triforceteam.com
Quote Reply
Re: Can an SWorks Evade be faster than a Giro Advantage II? [asellerg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought it a few days before I read your post, and I realize some answers were already given. Just hoping for some bonus insights.
I don't have the option of testing a lot of helmets, also my head is huge (61-62 cm) so I'm going by feel.
My saddle to pad drop is about 7", so I am head down. It feels like the wind flows really well around me

NO
Quote Reply