Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis?
Quote | Reply
Looks like Cam has lost 1.20 to the front over the last 30k. Saving his legs for the run or done as an Ăśberbiker?
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [Schnellinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Schnellinger wrote:
Looks like Cam has lost 1.20 to the front over the last 30k. Saving his legs for the run or done as an Ăśberbiker?

Guessing we are about to find out.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [PJC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Off topic... but (excluding the elites) have you spotted any non-drafters on the bike leg?
There's a whole lot of people riding up the chuff of the guy/gal in front !
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [Schnellinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dreitz has had the camera moto in his face for ages so I'm not surprised he is gaining time
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [Aidan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah - motos are WAY too close.
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [BobAjobb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The lead canoe seemed very close on the swim. What are people's thoughts on that, did it help or would you need to almost be within touching distance to get any significant advantage?

instagram.com/42pointtwo
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [42point2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just like that Cam is listed af Dr. Cam Wurf in the leader board :D
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [BobAjobb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BobAjobb wrote:
Off topic... but (excluding the elites) have you spotted any non-drafters on the bike leg?

That’s roth.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [PJC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m here watching it and I saw the leaders at 2 different points there’s enough room i think the perspective of the camera distorts.
Besides that the temp is perfect at 13:00 it is 69 degrees.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's 3rd right now so maybe he was saving his legs.

Use this link to save $5 off your USAT membership renewal:
https://membership.usatriathlon.org/...A2-BAD7-6137B629D9B7
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clutch Cargo wrote:
I’m here watching it and I saw the leaders at 2 different points there’s enough room i think the perspective of the camera distorts.
Besides that the temp is perfect at 13:00 it is 69 degrees.

69? NIIIICE. ;-)

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't think he was saving his legs, he ran a 2.50 - which he also did off a hard bike at Pt Mac. Reported as not looking happy on the bike, so maybe an off day..?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
one bad day at the office doesnt mean hes done as an uber biker.....hes allowed an off performance
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [lassekk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lassekk wrote:
I just like that Cam is listed af Dr. Cam Wurf in the leader board :D

PhD in Trash Talk?

I love the guy, he brings something to the table that's been missing in the pro field since Macca retired.
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [Hoffmeister] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cam basically got Ben Askren’d on the bike :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BobAjobb wrote:

5000 racers, what do you expect? especially on the solar hill climb - single file . Considering KONA is half and has similar issue, they arent as bad.
Last edited by: synthetic: Jul 7, 19 8:31
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [IamSpartacus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Didn’t Wurf do Ironman Nice one week ago....could have some effect on his legs

Personal best:
Ironman 9:22:02
Ironman 70.3 4:20:00
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [teinvall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He did do Nice. He also didn't have the moto that Dreitz did.
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:

Interesting point.
Turns out Wurf's output was pretty standard for him ~300 watts.
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [NAB777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NAB777 wrote:
turdburgler wrote:

Interesting point.
Turns out Wurf's output was pretty standard for him ~300 watts.

I'd love to see the other bikers in that same time zone put out their watts too, but that won't happen because they drafted on the moto and up each other's arse.
Quote Reply
Re: Cam Wurf getting killed on the bike by the German Andis? [42point2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
42point2 wrote:
The lead canoe seemed very close on the swim. What are people's thoughts on that, did it help or would you need to almost be within touching distance to get any significant advantage?

I had the same thought. Not just the help with orientation but certainly some drag with that close distance!
Quote Reply