Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Callum Millward (Get the Popcorn) [PJC] [ In reply to ]

PJC wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:
This is nothing more than a last ditch effort to be relevant. Good luck Cal. What was the term you used.....Flog?

Millward was a disgrace of a professional yesterday.

He was the last pro and over 1 hour behind the winner.

148th overall.

That is not a professional performance.

I think Cameron Watt was right in his comments. Crashing into him was going a bit far and poor form by watt if true

And neither was Frodenos last year or even Sanders this year. CM isn't one of the top pros, but he's a pro and deserves to be in that category. You don't hassle a guy in the middle of the race, especially if you're a spectator. That's fucking bullshit and Watt is lucky he hasn't copped a flogging. Big hero riding alongside someone who's running, abusing them, then riding off into the sunset. Wonder if he's got the balls to confront someone in a bare? I somehow doubt it.

Re: Callum Millward (Get the Popcorn) [aliseselsy] [ In reply to ]

aliseselsy wrote:
Sorry, what did you say your IM PR was? And how many professional podiums did you achieve this year? Professional athletes are entitled to a tough day at work from time to time just like everyone else, keyboard warrior.

Does it matter? What does MY speed (or lack of) have to do with this or my credibility? How many professional athletes can you name that cry on social media when a spectator hurts their feelings? I have personally witnessed Cupcake calling out another Pro on social media. Derogatory statements towards another pro. I called him out on this, and sent screen shots to his sponsors. He deleted all of our interaction and blocked me. The dude is a tool.
Last edited by: Mike Alexander: Oct 14, 18 20:16

The douchebags on this forum grow daily. He had a bad day and still finished. A lot of pro's would have pulled the plug and quit yet he finished. Your defense of that shit bag Watt speaks volumes.
Last edited by: ffmedic84: Oct 14, 18 20:15

Re: Callum Millward (Get the Popcorn) [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]

Mike Alexander wrote:
aliseselsy wrote:
Sorry, what did you say your IM PR was? And how many professional podiums did you achieve this year? Professional athletes are entitled to a tough day at work from time to time just like everyone else, keyboard warrior.

Does it matter? What does MY speed (or lack of) have to do with this or my credibility? How many professional athletes can you name that cry on social media when a spectator hurts their feelings?

If you're going to get drunk and act like a retard, especially if you're a coach, then your behaviour needs to be outed.

Mike Alexander wrote:
aliseselsy wrote:

Does it matter? What does MY speed (or lack of) have to do with this or my credibility? How many professional athletes can you name that cry on social media when a spectator hurts their feelings?

How many professional athletes get harassed by a "coach" during a race?

A: Its not a spectator, its a high profile Australian coach who is meant to be a 'role model'.
B: It has nothing to do with hurt feelings. Its physical assault and interference with an athlete in a world championship event.

PJC wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:
This is nothing more than a last ditch effort to be relevant. Good luck Cal. What was the term you used.....Flog?

Millward was a disgrace of a professional yesterday.

He was the last pro and over 1 hour behind the winner.

148th overall.

That is not a professional performance.

I think Cameron Watt was right in his comments. Crashing into him was going a bit far and poor form by watt if true

You are an idiot.
Last edited by: The Guardian: Oct 14, 18 20:26

Re: Callum Millward (Get the Popcorn) [zedzded] [ In reply to ]

zedzded wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:
aliseselsy wrote:

If you're going to get drunk and act like a retard, especially if you're a coach, then your behaviour needs to be outed.

Agree....but what does he expect IM to do? There is no point. Confront the issue 1x1 and deal with it.

Mike Alexander wrote:
Rocky M wrote:
Not sure how they are going to prove anything. If it was on the QK it's basically a he-said this & I heard this...not that I stand to doubt Cal's account of it, he's a nice enough guy, I know him & swam with him many times (ok, lane next to him)...but still, in order to have anything done there has to be proof. Either a second hand account/eye witness or something.

Congratulations on swimming one lane over from a guy who finished 148th in Kona...who has name called fellow Pros on social media. So let's say there was proof....concrete video evidence. What is the penalty for a spectator name calling?? Who gives a crap about this? Can you not see its Cam's last ditch effort to do anything to stay relevant?

You must be a buddy of the idiot on the course.

Mike Alexander wrote:
zedzded wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:
aliseselsy wrote:

Confront the issue 1x1 and deal with it.

I concur.
Last edited by: zedzded: Oct 14, 18 20:20

Re: Callum Millward (Get the Popcorn) [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]

ffmedic84 wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:
aliseselsy wrote:

How many professional athletes get harassed by a "coach" during a race?
That's the rub right there. A regular spectator does it and they're just an everyday asshole. But a coach? Of other athletes? Are you serious.. he should be fired if he's an employee, and he should be banned if the account of the incident can be verified.

Mike Alexander wrote:
aliseselsy wrote:

Dude, getting into the way and physically blocking/forcing a competitor off course is not heckling...
I did see that yesterday several times: Spectators stepping in front of runners to force them to interact with them.

Or the "touching" on the shoulder. You probably have no idea what that does to your balance/stride even at a 7min/m pace when you are tired..

This is not MMA, nor is it your local football game.

If you have a personal problem with somebody, work it out before or after.

If that's done by someone who should know better, WTC / USAT should ban for Life.
Last edited by: windschatten: Oct 14, 18 20:24

So the guy has a bad day at the office before getting to the run and it's ok for him to be harassed? Gtfo. You're not even attempting to work out said problem with Millward...not sure why you'd have one, what did you want him to DNF because he was sucking wind?

A lot of assholes getting behind their keyboard this weekend.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Last edited by: TheStroBro: Oct 14, 18 20:26

Post deleted by Mike Alexander [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: Mike Alexander: Oct 14, 18 20:26

Your Callums partner?

Agree this sort of thing is absolutely disgraceful.

Does calling someone a flog mean you can hit them with a bike?

Mike Alexander wrote:
Confront the issue 1x1 and deal with it.

Are you an officer for FilAm Tri too?

Re: Callum Millward (Get the Popcorn) [Frankenbike] [ In reply to ]

Frankenbike wrote:
Does calling someone a flog mean you can hit them with a bike?

I guess you don't get the irony here. Cupcake Cal is one bad mofo who can name call other Pro's via keyboard....and then gets his feelings hurt by a spectator. I don't condone the spectator heckling him....that is BS (if true0.....but it is hilarious that Cupcake has his panties in a wad over this.
Last edited by: Mike Alexander: Oct 14, 18 20:33

You're so WOKE brah.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.

Mike Alexander wrote:
Nope...I am a buddy of the Pro that Callum called a "Flog" on social media. I quickly responded to Cupcake, and he deleted the post and blocked me. However, I had taken a screen shot and sent it to all of his sponsors, because I thought it was unbecoming of a Pro to name call another Pro. Now he is crying about someone hurting his feelings on course in Kona. Karma is a bitch.

So you're just the mouth-piece for somebody else?

Nice....

Keep the mud-slinging going.
We up there in the peanut gallery need to see how it really is among Pros (and their entourages).
"Reality Tri...the new series coming this fall on Slowtwitch".
Last edited by: windschatten: Oct 14, 18 20:37

aliseselsy wrote:

I'm not a professional. But you can sure bet when I am doing a pitch at work I put everything into it. Especially if it's the biggest one of the year.

I'm not expecting Callum to win. He can even finish last of the pros. But so far behind, it s a joke he is racing pro.

I think Luke McKenzie was on the cusp of times for respectable pros. And he came 28th I think. 40 minutes behind? Guessing.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.

He calls your mate a flog, you screen shot it and send it to his sponsors......but yet your pro mate didn't take this action but you took upon yourself because you thought it was "Unbecoming of a pro to name call another pro" Maybe he called the wrong person a flog

Re: Callum Millward (Get the Popcorn) [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]

ffmedic84 wrote:
The douchebags on this forum grow daily. He had a bad day and still finished. A lot of pro's would have pulled the plug and quit yet he finished. Your defense of that shit bag Watt speaks volumes.

I don't know Watt and he could be next to me on the plane out of kona tonight and I still wouldn't know him.

Re douchbag comment. yeah obviously. It's full of yanks.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.

So your beef is with WTC letting too many pros into the WC and you'd like to see more age groupers to fill those spots. Do I have this correct?

Re: Callum Millward (Get the Popcorn) [windschatten] [ In reply to ]

windschatten wrote:
Mike Alexander wrote:
Nope...I am a buddy of the Pro that Callum called a "Flog" on social media. I quickly responded to Cupcake, and he deleted the post and blocked me. However, I had taken a screen shot and sent it to all of his sponsors, because I thought it was unbecoming of a Pro to name call another Pro. Now he is crying about someone hurting his feelings on course in Kona. Karma is a bitch.

So you're just the mouth-piece for somebody else?

Nice....

Keep the mud-slinging going.
We up there in the peanut gallery need to see how it really is among Pros (and their entourages).

Nope....that Pro can defend himself no problem, who knows....he may chime in. I just call it like I see it....and one Pro name calling another Pro in Triathlon is complete bullshit. I will never like Cal because of that....and I will let other people know about it....and his sponsors....and I have never met him. Those are the repercussions of being a Professional athlete, which is why it is important to represent the sport and your sponsors properly.
Last edited by: Mike Alexander: Oct 14, 18 20:44

Prev Next