Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Caden carbon wheels - Feedback
Quote | Reply
Hello, I heard about theses wheels (Caden - Cadence). Can you give me feedback on their performance / durability / maintenance? It looks like they have very good reviews on google. What do you think?
Quote Reply
Re: Caden carbon wheels - Feedback [JFGOTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have had three sets (my last three bikes) and they are very very high quality wheels.
Service from the company is the best I have come across. Previous wheels I have ridden are zipps, hed and flo...... I would 100% choose Caden over all three
Quote Reply
Re: Caden carbon wheels - Feedback [Clintred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another vote for Caden, awesome wheels!! Just wish he would hurry up and bring out a disc!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JFGOTRI wrote:
Hello, I heard about theses wheels (Caden - Cadence). Can you give me feedback on their performance / durability / maintenance? It looks like they have very good reviews on google. What do you think?

An Australian company that's doing pretty well. I'd recommend them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a set of Caden clinchers (90 rear, 60 front). Excellent wheels, zero complaints and service is top notch.
Quote Reply
Re: Caden carbon wheels - Feedback [Clintred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have had a set of his 59mm tubs for about 9 months now. Can't fault them. Ben (owner/builder/receptionist) is awesome to deal with. When he's in Aus you can call him direct and talk about the best option for your needs. If he's abroad (Europe/Asia) then he'll always reply to emails promptly.

I do believe he is starting to do, or has done a few, disc builds. He emailed me a couple of months ago to see if I was interested.
Quote Reply