Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

CO2 head for Enve Disc
Quote | Reply
Hoping someone has some recommendations. I picked up one of the new Enve rear discs, and I’m noticing the valve access hole is quite small! (And only one sided). The shortest presta valve stem I can find is a 42 mm. I can get my Silca Hiro clamp onto it (barely) to inflate pre ride or race, but looking for a nice low profile CO2 head in case of emergency! The Silca Eolo isn’t even close, nor is the other head I’ve used previously.

Any other slowtwitchers out there have one they’ve found to work? Or a place to get tubes (ideally latex) with a shorter valve stem?

Thanks in advance!
Quote Reply
Re: CO2 head for Enve Disc [jasonglynn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jasonglynn wrote:
Hoping someone has some recommendations. I picked up one of the new Enve rear discs, and I’m noticing the valve access hole is quite small! (And only one sided). The shortest presta valve stem I can find is a 42 mm. I can get my Silca Hiro clamp onto it (barely) to inflate pre ride or race, but looking for a nice low profile CO2 head in case of emergency! The Silca Eolo isn’t even close, nor is the other head I’ve used previously.

Any other slowtwitchers out there have one they’ve found to work? Or a place to get tubes (ideally latex) with a shorter valve stem?

Thanks in advance!

This is what I use for my disc. It should work for you: https://www.genuineinnovations.com/...2-bike-tire-inflator
Quote Reply
Re: CO2 head for Enve Disc [jasonglynn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is the smallest co2 head I've ever seen. Have a few and they work well!
Quote Reply
Re: CO2 head for Enve Disc [fate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ordered both of these to see how they work.....also picked up a model by xlab, which just sneaks on as well. i'll report back here which one seems to fit best. for what its worth, the phone support guy at enve suggested the genuine innovations model mentioned above.
Quote Reply