Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

CAN YOU POST SOME PICS OF THE JET C2'S ON YOUR RIDE
Quote | Reply
If you dont mind showing off i would like to see the new jet c2's on your ride. Also how do you like them so far? regrets?
Quote Reply
Re: CAN YOU POST SOME PICS OF THE JET C2'S ON YOUR RIDE [trigeekhb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: CAN YOU POST SOME PICS OF THE JET C2'S ON YOUR RIDE [emacfarl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm debating between the Jet90 C2 and non C2. Does anyone have any opinions on wheather the advantages of the new design are worth the extra $100 or whatever it is?

Dan
Quote Reply
Re: CAN YOU POST SOME PICS OF THE JET C2'S ON YOUR RIDE [ddakin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh and just to clarify, this will be a front wheel only. I've got a HED disc on the back.

Dan
Quote Reply
Re: CAN YOU POST SOME PICS OF THE JET C2'S ON YOUR RIDE [trigeekhb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HED Jet 60 C2 front. HED Jet Disk Rear.

Zipp Tangente Clinchers w/ Michelin latex tubes.

Nothing but bike PR's so far!

My only caution is not to try to use thin rim tape on the C2's. I had narrow Specialized tape on there and is squirmed out of place leading to a puncture on a spoke hole the night before a race. I switched to Vittoria wide tape and have had no problems since.

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not a pic of them on the TT bike, but close. These are the 90's.

Quote Reply
Re: CAN YOU POST SOME PICS OF THE JET C2'S ON YOUR RIDE [pritchet74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that a cannondale SRM on your bike?

"Oh you hate your job? There's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar."
Quote Reply
Re: CAN YOU POST SOME PICS OF THE JET C2'S ON YOUR RIDE [bikerbrian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
very nice!!! I just love that disc..how much heavier is it than the 90 rear? is it a good wheel to do CDA on?
Quote Reply
Re: CAN YOU POST SOME PICS OF THE JET C2'S ON YOUR RIDE [bikerbrian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Is that a cannondale SRM on your bike?
Yes it is. It dropped over 1/2# from the SRM Pro (with Chorus BB) that it replaced.
Quote Reply
Re: CAN YOU POST SOME PICS OF THE JET C2'S ON YOUR RIDE [pritchet74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you PM me and tell me how you did it? I have one on my Six13 and would love to use the SRM on my TTX.

"Oh you hate your job? There's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I believe my Jet disc is around 1250 grams. Adds some weight over my training wheels but sure looks pretty and does the job.
Quote Reply
Re: CAN YOU POST SOME PICS OF THE JET C2'S ON YOUR RIDE [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MOP, did you do troika? That bike looks familar!
Quote Reply
Re: CAN YOU POST SOME PICS OF THE JET C2'S ON YOUR RIDE [MattQ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
MOP, did you do troika? That bike looks familar!

Yah! I had a great day at Troika -- joined the Sub-6 club for the first time with a 5:49. :)

(I don't call myself MOP for nothing...)

That's one plus about riding a Titanflex: it does tend to stand out in the sea of Cervelos. ;)

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Re: CAN YOU POST SOME PICS OF THE JET C2'S ON YOUR RIDE [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
actually it was the disc that stood out the most. I wish I could afford one..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
can you PM me and tell me how you did it? I have one on my Six13 and would love to use the SRM on my TTX.
PM sent.
Quote Reply