Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Borrowed bike fit advice please :)
Quote | Reply
Borrowing my friends PR5 for a race (70.3). It’s a size 52. Honestly think it’s a bit small for me, but trying to make it work. Looking for some quick fit advice. I’ve already fooled around a bit with it—swapped out the stem to a 110mm and adjusted the saddle setback. Also swapped the saddle to and Adamo 3.1. Wondering if I should try a 120mm stem to stretch out a bit more or fool around with the rise of the cockpit (I’ve got a profile design riser set). Any advice would be much appreciated.

Edited to add video.

Last edited by: Persia1921: May 16, 21 14:46
Quote Reply
Re: Borrowed bike fit advice please :) [Persia1921] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks pretty good.

I would suggest relaxing your hands. You don't have to grab the aeros.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Honestly, the angles look pretty good. If you are comfortable/powerful in this position I'd go as-is.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Borrowed bike fit advice please :) [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks all. Overall pretty comfortable… back/hip have been a bit tight post-rides but I’ve only been using this fit for a week or so. If I raise up the cockpit I lose a bit of the flatness in my shoulders. Power seems okay—does the hip angle seem okay?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Angle "looks" fine, but TBH you will be the best judge. Can't really judge you flexibility/mobility via video, but not seeing any red flags.

I wouldn't raise the front end unless you are having specific issues.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Borrowed bike fit advice please :) [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, thanks very much. FWIW I had a true bike fit a while back for another bike with a full flexibility/mobility assessment. Obviously not apples not apples, but we did not have to make any adjustments in that fit for flexibility/mobility. I’ll work with this for a few weeks and see if some of the tightness abates with time. Thanks again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
try doing some planks and superman exercises at home. You just need to build up the core (abs and back)
Quote Reply